Ratings for Dr. Afsaneh Afsar

Dr. Asar has been my family Dr. for 20++ year, She is the best...very caring

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Afsar is by far the most knowledgeable doctor. She is very helpful and always cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I have had Dr. Afsar for more than 20 years. She really spends time with you and doesn't make you feel like you are just a number. When you talk, she listens and will do what she needs to to get answers. I thought about switching doctors because of my travel time to get to her but she really is worth keeping.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Never answers calls, hard to set an appointment time or get answers.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

She spends time with her patients and she knows what she is doing

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Afsar since my teen years, and she has always been a wonderful doctor. She has struggled in the past with a chain of bad receptionists, but her current receptionist is wonderful (hold on to this one!!!). Sometimes she's behind with her appointments, but I would take this over other doctors who rush through their appointments any day! I've moved over an hour away now, but I've decided to keep her as my family doctor anyways, because I'm so happy with her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

She is a helpful, responsible and dedicated Dr. I admire her. She is really wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

because she is so great she spends time with each patient which usually puts her behind. however if you are the one she is seeing you NEVER feel that you are just pushed aside. You are more than an number to her. SHE ACTUALLY CARES

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Wonderful doctor but the worst thing is I can't ever get through to make an appointment !!!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Horrible new reception... Dr very good .... I wish the old receptionist came back

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016