Ratings for Dr. Patricia Cain

Wish I could have met Dr. Cain. Unfortunately the receptionist and office manager were unnecessarily rude in the process of trying to become a patient. Very abrupt and unprofessional which I have never encountered before. Ended in tears from the condescending manner the office manager speaks to people in need.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

BEST DOCTOR!! Thorough and to the point and takes the time to listen and explain any questions or concerns. There's no sugar coating, so if you don't want the harsh truth go somewhere else.! Truly she is gem and I wouldn't want anyone else! Do what she says, she does knows what she's doing!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Best doctor, she's amazing! She's very helpfull and is always ready to take the necessary mesures to make her patients see specialists if needed. If you have her as your doctor, you are lucky.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Staff and doctor are not empathetic or kind. Doctor did not perform basic tests and did not ask basic questions. My son diagnosed the problem without any medical training. The diagnosis was then confirmed by another doctor after performing a simple, 10 minute examination. We are now changing doctors.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Great Doctor, always does everything she can to help me

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I truly can't say enough about Dr, Cain here in Orleans, Ontario. A few years back a friend was worried about me while I suffered with Phenomena. She called Dr, Cain and she took me right away, Since then she's been my go-to whenever I wasn't feeling well. When reading some of the reviews I couldn't help but smile about all the positive things people were saying about her. Just remember - Do What She Says,.... She Knows What She's Doing! When I don't get the Blood work done that she ordered - She's on me like a Chocoholic on a Smartie. :)

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Cain has been our Dr. for many years and we feel quite confident with her care but feel the front staff, especially Sylvie is very unapproachable lately, and when booking an appointment we do it over the phone as to not feel like we are disturbing her from whatever she is working on.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Cain has been my family doctor for a few years now. My whole family goes to see her and we all love her. She's very attentive. Remembers all of us and tends to each of our needs. Is amazing at following up and and making sure all matters are dealt with. She makes sure she refers you to the right doctors who will see you right away. Her staff is also very polite and on top of everything. She's a wonderful person and an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

New to Canada two years ago .............. Dr. Cain and her staff made the transition seamless. I love how she checks and double checks everything. Anf if she is unsure about something..........she will fine you a specialist that is sure.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

My husband and I are both medical staff ourselves and we find Dr. Cain to be a great family doctor, and we are very satisfied about her care for our family. We highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012