Ratings for Dr. Patricia Cain

Staff and doctor are not empathetic or kind. Doctor did not perform basic tests and did not ask basic questions. My son diagnosed the problem without any medical training. The diagnosis was then confirmed by another doctor after performing a simple, 10 minute examination. We are now changing doctors.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Great Doctor, always does everything she can to help me

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I truly can't say enough about Dr, Cain here in Orleans, Ontario. A few years back a friend was worried about me while I suffered with Phenomena. She called Dr, Cain and she took me right away, Since then she's been my go-to whenever I wasn't feeling well. When reading some of the reviews I couldn't help but smile about all the positive things people were saying about her. Just remember - Do What She Says,.... She Knows What She's Doing! When I don't get the Blood work done that she ordered - She's on me like a Chocoholic on a Smartie. :)

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Cain has been our Dr. for many years and we feel quite confident with her care but feel the front staff, especially Sylvie is very unapproachable lately, and when booking an appointment we do it over the phone as to not feel like we are disturbing her from whatever she is working on.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Cain has been my family doctor for a few years now. My whole family goes to see her and we all love her. She's very attentive. Remembers all of us and tends to each of our needs. Is amazing at following up and and making sure all matters are dealt with. She makes sure she refers you to the right doctors who will see you right away. Her staff is also very polite and on top of everything. She's a wonderful person and an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

New to Canada two years ago .............. Dr. Cain and her staff made the transition seamless. I love how she checks and double checks everything. Anf if she is unsure about something..........she will fine you a specialist that is sure.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

My husband and I are both medical staff ourselves and we find Dr. Cain to be a great family doctor, and we are very satisfied about her care for our family. We highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Cain has been my physician for 16 years now. She is always on time, sees me the same day when I call for an urgent matter, and she is professional but caring (she even has called me at home a few times to follow-up with me). She is very knowledgeable but doesn't hesitate to consult or refer me to a specialist when required. She takes her time and answers all my questions. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor and to know that my son is also under her care now (she saw him every few days when he was a newborn to make sure he was gaining enough weight and assured me she would not give up). Although I've moved away, I still drive to see her every time I need to consult a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

An absolutely exceptional doctor in every way. Continuously going above and beyond what would be reasonably expected of a doctor. Compassionate, kind and generous. Her knowledge and competence are beyond compare. I cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

she is the best of the best. Always make room for my kids when they are sick. Her staff is nice and helpfull

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Patricia Cain's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Staff and doctor are not empathetic or kind. Doctor did not perform basic tests and did not ask basic questions. My son diagnosed the problem without any medica..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor, always does everything she can to help me"

June 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I truly can't say enough about Dr, Cain here in Orleans, Ontario. A few years back a friend was worried about me while I suffered with Phenomena. She called Dr,..."

May 1, 2015