Ratings for Dr. Jeremy E. Smola

wonderful doctor he is very intellegnt and helpful he delivered my son and is delivering my daughter in the near future!!! best doc i have ever been to in myi life and will see him as long as i live here and he practices here!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

The last time I had to see this doctor, he was very arrogant, rude and angry. He has made me feel that he didn't like me, and even more so that day. I found another doctor and after I requested and they very reluctently got my records, he sent a certified letter stating that he nor any of the doctors at the Rolling Plains Rual Health Clinic will no longer see me. I was not getting better, much less well, while in this doctors care. I would not reccommend him to anyone. I have Chronic Pain, and he prescribed Hydrocodone for several years. I would still complain of pain, and he said absolutely nothing! Much less tried a different remedy, with the exception of sending me to pain management, and I told him that it was doing no good. He said nothing. No communication whatsoever. Ever! I also have COPD, and had a chance to get an electric Hooveround, and he informed me he didn't have time to fill out all "those damn" papers. I felt that I wasn't important enough.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010