Ratings for Dr. Diana Peters

I think she has been of great service to my family. I would recommend her without reservation. When she is late; she doesnot seem to be wasting time; just busy trying to see everyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr. Peter's is very friendly and genuine, she takes great care of myself and my children. Our whole family appreciates how great she is.. she took wonderful care of my little one when she was super ill. Thanks dr. Peter's your a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Have become a patient of Dr. Peters summer 2017. Came in with concerns about fertility. Her response was "God laughs when we make plans" and "Maybe you should go on vacation" as well as "You don't reeeeeally want an ultrasound today do you?" When I returned for a blood test result she was 30 minutes late (I was the first appointment of the day), and explained she had company and that's why she was late. She didn't look over my chart and asked me why I was there. When I responded I wanted the results of my blood work she realized she ordered the wrong test and said "Ehh it's probably fine. Your levels are relatively normal". ... so now I'm seeing a lovely naturopath who realized my levels weren't normal and takes the time to listen to me. Turns out I really do have fertility issues! Will be avoiding her unless necessary.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Im starting to have doubts about her.seems all shecwants to do is chat.forgets dosages on meds,make specialist referals.it really annoys me she books patients too close together and is always running late.to me shows lack of respect for patients..my time is valuable also..seriously need to find a new doctor

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I'm a new patient of hers at her new practice. I thought she was fantastic! So happy to have a family doctor that's easy to talk to and willing to listen.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

She was scared to diagnose my arthritis....she didnt want to prescribe cannibis...and i am 50 years old

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I have been very pleased with Dr. Peters and her care for me and my family over the past 10 years. She is thorough, knowledgeable, good-humoured, and caring. I will miss being her patient and am grateful for the time and attention she has provided.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Her clinic is now closed. Not sure if she'll be opening back up but I would suggest to avoid her. Basically, she likes to do simple paps and chat with you, nevermind any actual doctoring. That's okay for a 15 or 16 year old who is nervous and just needs BC , but I'm a grown woman and I NEED a real doctor. The only time I had an ACTUAL complete physical after booking that in her office was when another doctor was filling in for her. There are better doctors out there... Ones who will take you seriously. Again, might be okay for a young woman to get BC or a pap done but don't expect much else. Her office didn't even call to tell me her practice is closing - I didn't tell them I switched doctors. She will also send you to the city for ultrasound when we have a facility in town! She joked about me being pregnant (I was NOT) when I had to come in for results of a Pap. I kid you not. Unacceptable. I won't miss her or her inability to get to an appointment in a reasonable time.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Chats a lot, very friendly but doesn't take things very seriously. Will prescribe pills for any complaints. When you book a complete physical she doesn't do bloodwork or any checks, just a pap. No physical examination of breasts or stomach like other docs do. Seems to get annoyed if you have a health concern. She brushes it off as something minor: doesbt send for testing or Anything

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

After she attemped a botched delivery of our child and had to refer us to 2/3 other doctors on what she should do, the surgeon that she talked to decided on an emmergency surgery C section against her wishes, so inconclusion long story short, she should not deliver the mail, let alone children!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011