Ratings for Dr. Diana Peters

I'm a new patient of hers at her new practice. I thought she was fantastic! So happy to have a family doctor that's easy to talk to and willing to listen.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

She was scared to diagnose my arthritis....she didnt want to prescribe cannibis...and i am 50 years old

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I have been very pleased with Dr. Peters and her care for me and my family over the past 10 years. She is thorough, knowledgeable, good-humoured, and caring. I will miss being her patient and am grateful for the time and attention she has provided.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Her clinic is now closed. Not sure if she'll be opening back up but I would suggest to avoid her. Basically, she likes to do simple paps and chat with you, nevermind any actual doctoring. That's okay for a 15 or 16 year old who is nervous and just needs BC , but I'm a grown woman and I NEED a real doctor. The only time I had an ACTUAL complete physical after booking that in her office was when another doctor was filling in for her. There are better doctors out there... Ones who will take you seriously. Again, might be okay for a young woman to get BC or a pap done but don't expect much else. Her office didn't even call to tell me her practice is closing - I didn't tell them I switched doctors. She will also send you to the city for ultrasound when we have a facility in town! She joked about me being pregnant (I was NOT) when I had to come in for results of a Pap. I kid you not. Unacceptable. I won't miss her or her inability to get to an appointment in a reasonable time.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Chats a lot, very friendly but doesn't take things very seriously. Will prescribe pills for any complaints. When you book a complete physical she doesn't do bloodwork or any checks, just a pap. No physical examination of breasts or stomach like other docs do. Seems to get annoyed if you have a health concern. She brushes it off as something minor: doesbt send for testing or Anything

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

After she attemped a botched delivery of our child and had to refer us to 2/3 other doctors on what she should do, the surgeon that she talked to decided on an emmergency surgery C section against her wishes, so inconclusion long story short, she should not deliver the mail, let alone children!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

excellent care of my chronic condition. entire practice is a pleasure to visit. she's honest, funny, and extremely helpful - ALWAYS HAS TIME TO LISTEN!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Peters has been my doctor for sixth months since I was experiencing health issues. What I like most about her is that I feel like I am talking to a friend and am comfortable sharing any concerns I may have. She is an excellent choice for a young female patient.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I can't understand why people LIKE her. She takes her time because she'd rather chit chat than work. She will lie through her teeth to make herself look good, (ie, if she's late she'll claim with a dying patient when in reality she slept in or forgot to arrange a sitter) And she doesn't even have the courtesy to call the office if she is running late. She also has zero respect for her staff. If you question her at all she treats you like an idiot because she is the "know all god". She would never admit to a mistake nor would she ever consider doing a test or listening to your concerns because she already has her own diagnosis of you in her head before she even walks into the room.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Great doctor! Never feel like she's rushing to get on to the next patient.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009