Ratings for Dr. Diana Peters

Lost my husband's extensive medical files and the staff have still not admitted it. They said the system changed over. We told them that was his only copy. This was over two years ago and several phone calls and in person attempts. If there were more doctors around we would not be using this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr Peters is good, considering it took way too long to get a family physician in Vernon BC. Her staff on the other hand are cold and somewhat rude. Dr. Peters is always late.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr Peters and her staff are amazing. She always takes the time to truly listen to your needs and formulate a plan of action. Sometimes she runs late, but I am happy to wait knowing she's likely giving the same attention and care to her other patients and that when it's my turn, she spends undivided time with me. Her MOAs are always so friendly and helpful too!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

I think she has been of great service to my family. I would recommend her without reservation. When she is late; she doesnot seem to be wasting time; just busy trying to see everyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr. Peter's is very friendly and genuine, she takes great care of myself and my children. Our whole family appreciates how great she is.. she took wonderful care of my little one when she was super ill. Thanks dr. Peter's your a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Have become a patient of Dr. Peters summer 2017. Came in with concerns about fertility. Her response was "God laughs when we make plans" and "Maybe you should go on vacation" as well as "You don't reeeeeally want an ultrasound today do you?" When I returned for a blood test result she was 30 minutes late (I was the first appointment of the day), and explained she had company and that's why she was late. She didn't look over my chart and asked me why I was there. When I responded I wanted the results of my blood work she realized she ordered the wrong test and said "Ehh it's probably fine. Your levels are relatively normal". ... so now I'm seeing a lovely naturopath who realized my levels weren't normal and takes the time to listen to me. Turns out I really do have fertility issues! Will be avoiding her unless necessary.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Im starting to have doubts about her.seems all shecwants to do is chat.forgets dosages on meds,make specialist referals.it really annoys me she books patients too close together and is always running late.to me shows lack of respect for patients..my time is valuable also..seriously need to find a new doctor

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I'm a new patient of hers at her new practice. I thought she was fantastic! So happy to have a family doctor that's easy to talk to and willing to listen.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

She was scared to diagnose my arthritis....she didnt want to prescribe cannibis...and i am 50 years old

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I have been very pleased with Dr. Peters and her care for me and my family over the past 10 years. She is thorough, knowledgeable, good-humoured, and caring. I will miss being her patient and am grateful for the time and attention she has provided.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016