Ratings for Dr. James Harris

Dr Harris is an amazing doctor! He delivered my mothers three kids and now my three kids! He gave me top-notch care while I was pregnant and in the hospital. He is patient and very calm, which is a needee in the delivery room and/or when a frantic new Mom is worried about her baby. He will see me or my family absolutely anytime and we've always been treated great and like our health matters to him....I will be very sad when he retires, I don't think there is another doctor out there who will fill his shoes! He's been my doctor for 26 years!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr Harris seems very compentent. I have only seen him twice but he was helpful in the diagnosis of my illness, and referred me to the appropriate help for my condition. One thing to be aware of is that he isn't one for small talk or to be overly engaging. If you are expecting thia kind of physician I would suggest picking another family doctor. He's a get down to business and get out kinda guy!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

He has often been really quick with me and seems quite disinterested in my concerns even when they are life threatening. Lack of bedside manner. Some doctors need to know when enough is enough.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Harris is a fabulous doctor! He delivered both of my boys and gave me top-notch care while I was pregnant and in the hospital. He is patient and very calm, which is a great quality in the delivery room and/or when a frantic new Mom is worried about her baby. He will see me or my family absolutely anytime and we've always been treated well. His team of nurses and support staff are fantastic as well.....they know us all by name and squeeze us in whenever we need. They're all a great asset to the medical professional in PA! :)

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Harris has been my family doctor for over a decade. He delivered both my sons, and was there for my family when my husband was diagnosed with terminal cancer. He even gave me his cell phone number so I could call day or night if my husband needed something. (What doctor does that?) He is competant, experienced, caring, and is always ready to fit a patient in when needed. He isn't socially gregarious, so if you want lots of chatter about the weather or how the Riders are doing, go somewhere else. If you want thoughtful and complete medical care, this is the guy to go to.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I went to dr.Harris with my 1st child, he appeared to be very helpful and I thought he was doing his job right. I was not impressed when I asked not to find out the sex of baby and he told me anyway, or how rude he was to my husband when he asked questions. Come time for delivery, he was gone on holidays. Dr. Halyk was covering and did not make it to the hospital in time( not his fault delivered fast). After my daughter was born I came down with sever health issues, that should have been caught while I was still pregnant, or at my check up. I will never step foot in that clinic again. I called in when I found out my stiches were not disovable and had to have them ripped out, and requested my medical file. After many attempts of through other clinics, in person or on the phone trying to get my medical record from Cresent Heights has been hell my daughter is 3 and they still do not want to give it up.Who messed up and does not want to show it?

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Dr.James Harris i seen this doctor for the past 13 months the last time i seen him wasnt very helpful at all am still suffering from my sickness that he didnt help me but treated me as a crazy person and put me on meds that i didnt need and nodding his head after i left. So i give up on this doctor you`ll know when he gives up with the rude remarks and frustrating in his face and the stress once you see this walk away. He would be given 1 out of 5

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Harris delievered my baby when my family dr was away. He was so calm and made me feel at ease. We had a great experience thanks to him and the nurses

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

I saw Dr. Harris for one yr while I was attending Siast. He was very helpful during this stressful yr & realized that I was a poor & stressed student during my app. & took this into consideration when helping to treat my conditions. I would have kept him as Dr. if I had stayed in P.A. I would highlt recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

I came from out of town to see him for my sons circumsion, was very quick and great job! Took the time the day before to meet me and my son, and explain how the prosedure would be done!...Thanks so much Dr. Harris!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008