Ratings for Dr. Ron Hass

Dr Haas is the Best Dentist I have been to in this city by far!! 2 years ago I had to have an Upper plate put in. I told him of my fears & concerns of having all my teeth extracted. He did it in a very caring and professional manner! I never felt scared at all. His assistant & office staff were also aware of my phobia and treated me with utter respect. I now send my 10 year old daughter there & she never ever has been scared or complained of anything! He also saw the future dental issues she would have (over crowding) and promptly referred us to a specialist. I think he's terrific. <3

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Hass himself is awesome, the professionals he has working for him are not. Dental hygienist does nothing but complain of her back and keeps raising you up and tilting you back to accommodate herself...again and again...then low and behold - your whole face is frozen with your eye staying open for hours while being unable to blink...I'm sure she is still having a giggle about.

Submitted November 12, 2014

I do not agree with majority of these reviews. Staff at this office is not helpful. They booked an appointment and right at the appointment time I was told I am not booked for that day. Dental hygienists are also not that knowledgeable and will try to sell various products (e.g. electric toothbrushes etc). Dr. Hass also seems to be not taking much interest in his work. They'll book you with him but he won't be there for some unknown reasons for your check-up. Result will be you'll be seen by another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Hass since 1986, he is the BEST! He is quick when doing procedures and makes the visits as comfortable as possible. He has seen my baby teeth come and go and has helped me maintain a beautiful smile. If he takes new patients, I definitely recommend you see him!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Can only agree with all the other comments here about Dr Hass and his staff. A friendly nice guy who really knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Family has been with Dr.Hass since he started his practice, excellent dentist, excelent staff...highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

THE STAFF AND DR. HASS ARE AMAZING. WOULDN'T CHANGE GO TO ANOTHER DENTIST FOR ANY REASON!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Can only repeat what everyone else says about him. Been 10 years now and wouldn't dream of changing to anyone else!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Hass since I was a 6 and have been referring all my friends and family to him without hesitation...my son doesn't mind needles with him!...He's just amazing and his staff are not any different!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

He is an amazing dentist. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Listens to you concerns and explains what needs to be done in a very down to earth non threatening way! It was my first time there this week and it was my best experience at a dental office yet!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011