Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Coppe

Like the previous post, my children have been going to Dr. Coppe for many years and even though they should probably switch to a different practice, they would prefer to stay with him. He and his entire staff have been wonderful throughout the years. When my youngest had to have a tooth pulled at the age of 4, he was extremely comforting to her. And when my other child had a unusual issue, he was able to correct the problem. I recommend Dr. Coppe for your children's dental care.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

My children have been going to Dr. Coppe for almost 20 years now (they don't want to leave) and he and his staff are the greatest!! I have had no complaints and would highly recommend him for your children.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Coppe is a smart doctor, but he could be a little more comforting to his younger (about 10 years old) patients. Otherwise I would reccomend him for people in his teens.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2005