Ratings for Dr. Franklynne Vincent

She’s super nice, informative and on point. Gave us samples and tips which helped so much. Didn’t charge us for a procedure another dermatologist never failed to do so. Very thankful we were referred to her. Her medical administrator is so personable.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

One of the very best Doctors I've ever had, and I've had a lot over 18yrs for pancreatitis, kidney disease and the horrible Paniculitis infections on my legs stemming from my pancreas. She's so kind, uplifting and knows EXACTLY what sh e's doing. I don't know what I'd do without her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr, Vincent was very helpful and kind. She personally called me with my test results. The wait was only about 20 minutes (my other dermatologist was at least an hour and a half late regularly). During the in-office procedure she spoke calmly and talked me through it step by step which was reassuring. Afterward, she gave me water and made sure I was feeling okay. I didn't feel rushed at all. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Wonderful caring dr. Be prepared to wait but def worth the wait. Not too many caring and compassionate Drs like dr Vincent.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Vincent is a decent doctor once you get to see her. Very long waits before appointments in the waiting room though. Her secretary Joanne is very rude on the phone, but nice in person. And she never picks up the phone, and takes a really long time to call back to confirm information, and sometimes makes mistakes. I'm surprised that she still is employed at Dr. Vincent's office.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Vincent is nice, and knowledgeable. Long wait in the office and even longer for returning phone calls and messages. Secretary is nice in person but quite rude on the phone. I wish that when I call the office I get her instead of the machine.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I went to see Dr. Vincent recently and had to waited about an hour before I saw the doctor. Which was explained to me before my visit so I was prepared. Dr Vincent was very knowledgeable and caring. She listened to me and took the time to answer my questions. Even though she does not do cosmetic procedures she took the time to remove a skin tag that was irritating me. I have to says, I do not understand some of the comments left her about her secretary, as Joanne has been nothing but polite and happy whenever I visited. Her smile is very welcoming. She and Dr. Vincent go above and beyond to help everyone who walks into the office. Thank you ladies, for everything you have done for me. M.F.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Thank god for Doctors like Dr Vincent. I was at the end of my rope and had know idea where to turn next. I was in so much pain and my skin in places was raw. When I met with Dr Vincent I could hardlyspeak without crying. She was patient, caring and which is hard to find today a Doctor that would listen and actually let me finish with my ever ending symptoms. she is not only a great dermatologist but she is also the most caring and kind Doctor I have ever met. 3 months later and I am so much better, it is like night and day. Thank you Doctor Vincent for being so patient and helpful, you truly care about people I am so blessed to have you as a Doctor. Thank you Joannie for being such a wonderful receptionist. Your smile brightens my day each time I come, you are so nice and caring also. I watch you with the elderly and you take your time and explain everything with a smile, in today's world you are one of a kind. Thank you for all your help. Liz Pazzano.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I have waited for 2 solid hours to be seen. Sent home with the wrong prescription. Dr. V however is very good once you get to see her. Three months to get an appointment (if you are lucky) and a minimum one hour wait... bring a book.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Vincent is my third dermatologist and has been a savior. She is friendly, competent and kind-hearted. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016