Ratings for Dr. Bernard Rosenblatt

Helped me by saving my life at a very young age and I can't thank him enough for everything he did for me and my parents

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Brillant. Disponible, A l écoute et prend le temps nécessaire

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Cannot say enough good things! Hold him in high esteem.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Rosenblatt is a fantastic doctor with a huge amount of compassion and good humor. He was exceptional with my son, answered questions he had in a way an 8 year old could understand without talking down to him, was patient and reassuring with me during both visits we've had with him (I had a million and a half questions & concerns that come with a diagnosis of Epilepsy). I"m so glad that my boy is under his care (along with Dr. Benini and the rest of the staff at the Children's Hospital, they're all amazing people). He was very punctual and efficient, but never made us feel rushed or like we weren't a priority, which is rare of late with how our doctors are so pressed for time.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

deborde par toutes les taches, n'est pas a l'ecoute des patients et suis ses idees sans tenir compte d'autres avis.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

dr. rosenblatt,treated my daughter for almost 6 years, for her absences, my daughter loved him, he would always try too make her laugh, and made her feel very confortable. so much appointments, tests and time was spent with him, and thanks to him , my daughter is now cured, and hadn't had one seizure for 2 years now. wonderful doctor. thanks dr.rosenblatt. alexandra...

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

C'est pas monsieur sourire c'est vrai mais c'est un spécialiste vraiment compétent. Je suis très rassuré de savoir que c'est lui qui va suivre ma fille. Son équipe est excellente spécialement Dr Ruba Belini

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

I first saw him when I was 14 and saw him for the next 4 years. No really a "people" doctor but really knows what he is doing. A really great physician.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Excellent, always there when needed,listens to parents point of view and is open minded. Great sense of humor.We will miss you as we prepare to leave the MCH.yes his clinics do run late but with the state of our msdical system what choice is there. I feel blessed that he fits us in his schedule and gives my child the time she requires

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010