You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Faiz Shasha

Wait time between 1.5 to 3 hours. Push really hard on you to buy from his daughter's Pharmacy. Seems to lack knowledge as one time he misdiagnosed my mother and hours later she was in ER. He barely lets you talk before pushing you out of his office.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Apart of the waitting time Dr. shasha is an amazing pysician . He has been my family doctor since 2003. He saved my life on two occations when i had a wrong diagnosis in walkin clinics. This pysicians listens carefully and take him time. He deals with all my concerns in one visit. He works long hours. I see him very devoted. I recommende many of my friends to see him

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

He does not deserve the title of a Doctor.I wonder why they are still allowing him to practice.I suggest that someone from the physician college should visit him to see what is on going with this unqualified doctor.He is trying to still peoples money.I will never come back to see him again. For some people who commented about he is good if you speak his language, actually I do but I don't like him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. shasha Is avery good doctor. very knowledgable . All patients like him

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

What a scammer! I needed a short letter with my diagnosis from him and he first asked for $75 fee for it. I paid and went to pick it up on the day and time he told me it would be available, however not only was the letter not ready but he asked for more money. He asked for $150 telling a fat lie that someone else needs to come to his office to write the letter! The only thing he cares about is money. The waiting times are RIDICULOUS as well! If you can avoid him, do so!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

WORST DOCTOR EVER! I think he got his degree from a gum ball machine and his wait time is far to long 2 hrs. if you have appointment 3 hrs. if you don't, it would be easier if you went to the ER. Anyone who gives him a good review is related to him. Going to see him is like having a death wish. Throw a rock in any direction and you will find better doctor

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

If you don't speak his language expect to wait at least three hours for visit, even with an appointment. Looks in a book to diagnose. Keeps sending in people without appointments ahead, mean while my child was sick with a bad cough figured since he always lets people in ahead (favorites) that he would see how sick my little one was and take us, but we were turned away.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

This doctor is terrible I went so many times for my chest he said it was nothing didn't even let me finish what I was saying and I ended up in the hospital for about 3 months .... don't go to him he's not good I rate him a 1 out of 10 and that's just me being nice

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Very bad Dr in the world very bad very bad very bad

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Faiz Shasha's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Wait time between 1.5 to 3 hours. Push really hard on you to buy from his daughter's Pharmacy. Seems to lack knowledge as one time he misdiagnosed my mother and..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Apart of the waitting time Dr. shasha is an amazing pysician . He has been my family doctor since 2003. He saved my life on two occations when i had a wrong di..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He does not deserve the title of a Doctor.I wonder why they are still allowing him to practice.I suggest that someone from the physician college should visit..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. shasha Is avery good doctor. very knowledgable . All patients like him"

January 11, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "What a scammer! I needed a short letter with my diagnosis from him and he first asked for $75 fee for it. I paid and went to pick it up on the day and time he t..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "WORST DOCTOR EVER! I think he got his degree from a gum ball machine and his wait time is far to long 2 hrs. if you have appointment 3 hrs. if you don't, it w..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been seen Dr. Shasha for over 7 years now - kind, caring and down to earth. Long wait times though. Thanks for everything. "

July 18, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "If you don't speak his language expect to wait at least three hours for visit, even with an appointment. Looks in a book to diagnose. Keeps sending in people wi..."

June 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N8N0" to "N8X 2C9". Address has been updated from "None" to "871 Ottawa Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15199777401".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is terrible I went so many times for my chest he said it was nothing didn't even let me finish what I was saying and I ended up in the hospital for ..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very bad Dr in the world very bad very bad very bad "

April 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Bad Doctor,, he is pushing ppl to buy medications from his daughter's pharmacy ( the pharmacy inside his clinic) ... he don't know anything about medicine ... l..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Will never return to see him again ever.not knowledgeable with some issues."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr aha sha staff pushy and awful. Rooms are dirty and the dr himself is not good. Would never go back!"

September 30, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I too think he is an amazing doctor. The only reason his waiting room is always full is because his heart is so good , he can never turn anyone away. He works ..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Shasha is the reason i dont trust doctors. If he says he will call a specialist for you then call you to let you know the appointment dint trust him. Also he..."

September 12, 2014