Ratings for Dr. Faiz Shasha

I have been a patient of Dr. Shasha for 9 years now. He is my family doctor and also my son's and husband's family dr. He has treated myself and my family with nothing but kindness, he is always willing to sit and listen to our concerns. This is the kind of Doctor that shows compassion to people, he does not push medication on me or my family and never has. He always says if you need to talk I will be here for you, don't be shy. He makes me feel confident in his abilities as a doctor. Also I am not an Arabic person and don't feel that he treats me with any less respect and understanding. I have never witnessed anyone being put ahead of me because they were arabic! This is a great family doctor and I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

WORST doctor I ever. Don't even know where to start. He doesn't listen to you at all, all he sees when you walk in is money he makes off of you and how he can prescribe you pills and send you to his daughter's pharmacy. Not only that but he will give you someone else's test results and WRONG pills!!! That's right! He had given me the wrong pills and then he had his receptionist call and appologize. I had paid over 60$ for those pills since I had no coverage and when I asked what to do with the pills can I get my money back I was told no and I was told I could give it to someone else in my family. What if they were allergic to it? I am not sure how this guy still has his licence. And to top it off wait time is usually 2-3 hours even with an appointment and if you are lucky you might get 5 minutes with the dr. AVOID at all costs!!

Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Shasha is my father-in-law"s Physician. I have accompanied him on many occasions and he is kind and caring towards my father-in-law. He is respectful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Wait time between 1.5 to 3 hours. Push really hard on you to buy from his daughter's Pharmacy. Seems to lack knowledge as one time he misdiagnosed my mother and hours later she was in ER. He barely lets you talk before pushing you out of his office.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Apart of the waitting time Dr. shasha is an amazing pysician . He has been my family doctor since 2003. He saved my life on two occations when i had a wrong diagnosis in walkin clinics. This pysicians listens carefully and take him time. He deals with all my concerns in one visit. He works long hours. I see him very devoted. I recommende many of my friends to see him

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

He does not deserve the title of a Doctor.I wonder why they are still allowing him to practice.I suggest that someone from the physician college should visit him to see what is on going with this unqualified doctor.He is trying to still peoples money.I will never come back to see him again. For some people who commented about he is good if you speak his language, actually I do but I don't like him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. shasha Is avery good doctor. very knowledgable . All patients like him

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

What a scammer! I needed a short letter with my diagnosis from him and he first asked for $75 fee for it. I paid and went to pick it up on the day and time he told me it would be available, however not only was the letter not ready but he asked for more money. He asked for $150 telling a fat lie that someone else needs to come to his office to write the letter! The only thing he cares about is money. The waiting times are RIDICULOUS as well! If you can avoid him, do so!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

WORST DOCTOR EVER! I think he got his degree from a gum ball machine and his wait time is far to long 2 hrs. if you have appointment 3 hrs. if you don't, it would be easier if you went to the ER. Anyone who gives him a good review is related to him. Going to see him is like having a death wish. Throw a rock in any direction and you will find better doctor

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I've been seen Dr. Shasha for over 7 years now - kind, caring and down to earth. Long wait times though. Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015