Ratings for Dr. Faiz Shasha

Very genuine & caring physician and very accommodating. Thanks for your care Dr. Shasha.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

He is worth the 30minutes waiting time, staff is excellent and cooperative. This physician gave me enough time to address 3 issues, he listens and he doesn't interrupt. I will always visit this doctor when I need him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

This SPECIFIC CLINIC is really slow. Doesnt matter if you have an appoitment you will wait for hours to see the dr. Its inasnely long and they take other patiens after who came in before you. Its not fair. I do not like them and i will never go back there again!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Beyond horrible doctor. Staff is just as terrible as the doctor. Wouldn't recommend this clown to anyone

Submitted March 15, 2018

TERRIBLE DOCTOR. OVERBOOKED AND OUTDATED. 3RD CLASS BUILDING. FALLING APART AND VERY DIRTY.

Submitted March 1, 2018

This doctor knows what he is doing, there is some waiting times but the medical service and staff is great

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Horrendous to think one of my family member has told me they have waited over an hour and a half every single time they go to their SCHEDULED appointment!! You seem to forget that you work for the patient and need to respect their time! If your staff by now still doesn't know how to figure out which patients need me time in your office and alot for that time, maybe you need to rethink how you run your business. I'm going to tell that family member to also go to a different pharmacy and start searching for a new doctor as you clearly can't manage whats on your plate!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Great doctor. He listens to me with my concerns and is never afraid to have tests done to make sure everything is ok. Wait times have been bad in the past, but I have definitely seen improvements. He will always find time to take you in on a moments notice.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Unless you are middle eastern, the maximum time you get with shasha is 2-5 mns, after waiting for 2 hours. Everyone who's putting those nice comments wait till one of yall end up in the ER cuz of him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Let me start off by saying, this has been my family doctor since ive been in windsor when I was roughly 5-6 years of age I believe. Now 20 years of age and having finally found another family physician I am having my entire family of 8 switch. This doctor should not be allowed to practice. From the days of when I played football in high school and complained about knee/lower back pain he would tell me its just me "growing" then found out I had osgood schlatters disease and it became much worse as he wouldnt send me for the xray for a long time. Last year I was in a car accident and when asked him for an mri for my neck/hip as nothing was broken it was a soft tissue injury and could not get anymore coverage for physiotherapy without an mri showing proof ge has denied me many times and it hs been since 10 months since accident. Instead he will continously tell me that its nothing to worry about and when I did an xray for my neck and asked for results he mumbled the results in 4 seconds and told me that pain is all posture and he never physically examines you! Just continues to prescribe medication from his pharamacy tho funny enough his daughter owns in the same clinic. One time he joking thought it was funny to tell my mother I had diabites/high blood which caused my mom to blow up and wanted to switch doctors but he pleaded to stay. You wait atleast an hour even with appointment to see him for you to barely explain what is causing you pain as he tries to shove you out the door and spend money on his daughters pharmacy. Terrible doctor and im talking from 10 years of experience from what I remember alone. Please do not go to this doctor, he is a nice guy but has no business practicing and am glad ive finally found a new family physician.

Submitted March 15, 2017