Ratings for Dr. Yuri Argov

i never forget doctor ARGOV. He is very bad person HE give very hard time to my all famyle

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Excellent, caring and knowledgeable doctor. I went to him throughout my pregnancy and he did his best to allow me to try to deliver naturally. When I couldn't, the c-section was performed without a snag. Dr. came to visit me and the baby every day while in the hospital. I had problems with breatfeeding and the doctor took time to answer all my questions, and concerns. Thank you Dr. Argov!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

He was OK untill just as i was about to get dressed he started telling me that he noticed that i had a HAIR problem and if I wanted i can use the service they provide of LASER removal... i thought that i came to a gyno not a dermatologist...that was no twhat i wanted to hear at that moment or ever from my Gyno ...it made me feel uncomfortable and selfconcious...THANKS

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Argov is a great doctor. Both my sister and I have been going to him for the last 12 years. He's very professional and attentive. Would highly recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

I have been going to Dr.Argov for 10 years. He has been nothing but wonderful. With my 1st pregnancy, I had a major problem that resulted in me having to terminate it early on. Dr. Argov was very supportive, helpful, and encouraging. A year later I delivered my 1st daughter with him and he was there every step of the way, making my 1st experience as comfortable as it could of been. When I got pregnant with twins, he honestly told me that I am better off with a doctor who specializes in high risk pregnancies. After I had my twins, he has operated on an ovarian cyst and saved my ovary. Overall, I find that he is very capable and takes his time with giving you detailed information and reasoning of why he feels something should or shouldn't be done. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

I have been a patient for about 5 years. Was recommende dto him with my 1st pregnancy and had the easiest delivery ever. He did have some health concerns for me and the baby so he sent me to various specialists to make sure evrything was perfect. had the easiest delivery of my 1st baby girl. As far as the 2nd delivery I keep telling everyone that if he had not been there and act the way he did my 2nd baby might have nevr made it out. I am grateful to him and his expertise!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

The doctor does make stupid jokes and he is rude. Not to mention that now when I switched to a different doctor who delivered my second baby I can surely see huge difference. I know Dr. Argov for over 10 years, he had delivered my first baby. I didn't have any complications with my pregnancy, however Dr. was cold and unattentive and even during the delivery he came only when the baby was ready to come out, plus the after birth period was a nightmare. Then after seven years I was pregnant again and I came to his office. They have new rule now that you can't use cell phone while waiting in the office. I didn't know about this rule since for 10 years everybody was using cell phones in his offices. Basically the doctor almost throw me out the office because I used the cell phone, in spite of me being pregnant and having known him for 10 years already. I'm very happy that I went to another doctor. He was with me through my delivery and after the healing was very fast.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

I went to Dr Argov in 1997 a couple of times & he did not take my complaints seriously enough. I had spottings in between my periods & was concerned, but he said it was fine. However I went to another Dr & he sent me to a sonogram & there was a 5x6 cm cyst on my ovary which had to be operated on ASAP. The new Dr explained to me that if I did not seek a second opinion I would have lost my ovary. Needless to say, I never returned to Dr A. I can add that his bedside manner is poor, he makes stupid jokes (for example, he commented on a tattoo on my ankle which I did not appreciate at all) and does not come across as a knowledgeable specialist. Last but not least, I came on time but had to wait about 1,5 hours to see him which is appalling.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Argov has changed drasctically for the past few years. I used to go to him, and he was ok. However, I have refferred few friends to him and all of them were dissapointed. He was very cold, very brief, did not do regular procedures(vitals)not even a pregnancy test- and that to a friend who told him she is probably pregnant (even though have charged for everything). Total dissapoitment. Will never reccomend him again.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Knowledgeble, caring, no nonsense doctor. Always makes a patient feel comfortable, takes time to answer all questions/concerns. I always go to his office on Lexington - never have to wait. I have been a patient of Dr. Argov for 8 years, he delivered my first daughter and everything went smoothly. Very happy and highly recommend Dr. Argov.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Yuri Argov's Credentials

• The Hebrew Univ, Hadassah Med Sch, Jerusalem, Israel (Grad. 1980)

GHI