Ratings for Dr. Andrea Friall

Dr. Friall has been my GYN for the past 11 years! Her pleasant sweet personality has not changed! She opens the door with a big beautiful smile and greet me with a HUG! She's been my surgeon for 2 past surgeries and each one she was very pleasant and my mother love her dearly! Now she's my mother GYN! SHE ROCKS!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I wish all doctors where like Dr. Friall. Great bedside manner, warm, caring, friendly, and funny.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Friall delivered my granddaughter. Observing the way she worked and the compassion she showed, I knew I wanted her as my gynecologist. She is a wonderful physician!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I came in with a bacterial infection and had emergency surgery by Dr. Price. Dr. Fryall had to take up slack since the very next day Dr. Price left TMH and moved to greener pastures. ( OMG I loved this woman who saved my life!) Dr. Fryall came in and was so much like Dr, Price. Beautiful smile, warm eyes and loving attitude. She treated me as someone special and I wanted to say THANK YOU! I hope as I requested you will be my OBGYN even though I was scheduled with another. I am hoping tey are as awesome as you and Dr. Price.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Friall for 8 years. She never, Never to busy to talk to me and always, always have my best interest at heart. I was a high risk during my pregancy and because of Dr. Friall my husband and I have a healthy 7 year old. Thanks Dr. Friall.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Just switched to Dr. Friall, and what a world of difference! She is amazing!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Simply a fantastic individual. Does her best all the time to make her patients feel great.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

I love Dr. Friall! She is attentive, personal, and takes all concerns seriously. She is also very sweet.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Simply the best doctor I have ever seen! Very caring, knowledgable, and punctual! Couldn't ask for a better doctor :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

Dr. Andrea Friall's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)