Ratings for Dr. Ashraf Mohamed Attalla

Kind, knowledgeable and thorough. Has been our family physician for 16 years and we are very thankful to have her care for us all. We are realistic with our expectations in having to wait to see her at times. The clinic as a whole is fabulous with many other services available for overall health and wellness. Staff are professional and attentive.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

This Doctor is HORRIBLE. lord knows where she got her license. My boyfriends dad is dying of cancer because she thought the LUMP was a pimple? and then when he finally pushed for more tests it was too late. Shes ridiculous.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

After several years in our town she still wasn't aware there was a hand clinic at our one and only hospital and sent me to the wrong specialist. I always wait to see her (at least a month) and then wait again to get in. If I know what I need I can work with her by telling her what to do (???) Decidedly not professional. Lacks rudimentary communications skills.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

This Dr. is not a good one. You always have to wait a long time to get an appointment with her and when you do, she rushes you along and does not have time to get to know what is wrong. Her bedside manner is awful. I am lucky enough to now get a new family Dr. and Attalla signed over the papers no problem to release me to this new Dr. I am very thankful for that because my new family Dr. is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

I am disappointed in how this physician practices medicine. There is very little dialogue towards the patient and this is very frustrating!!! I feel as if I am talking to a wall or to myself. Very little verbal communication, this includes greeting and terminating the visit.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Horrible Dr. Very poor communication. Does not know what she is doing as I tell her what I have and what I need and she then looks it up. Nurses there are very helpful though. Wish I could find a new Dr but there are none. Luckily got my kids a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

I would find a new physician if I could! You can never get an appointment and when your prescriptions run out she now charges $15.00 to call on in to the pharmacy.I don't find the office very good at following up when need be.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

my parents family doctor retired therefore had no chose she was the only one accepting new patients they were without for a couple of years boy i wished there had been a nother option she is not the kind of dr. i want my parents to have they have had medical problems in the past and she was no help what so ever she would turn to me for answer on what i wanted her to do, i have no medical degree what was i to say. her answer to everything was on her prescipton pad. now all this was possible only if you get the time to get to see her first you have to beg for an apportment and get through her staff first,and then maybe you can get the answers you were not looking for. cambridge

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

She seems to be a hard working doctor, she knows a lot about the prescription drugs and dieases.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2007

After our family Dr. retired. We were without a Dr. for a couple years. I was seeing an internist he would see me every 3 months and give me a complete exam. He said it was time I had a family Dr. and found DR. Attalla, I have now gone to her for a few years. The first problem is getting an appointment, I have been told we don't make appointments call back in the morning. Have you ever heard of a Dr. office that doesn't make appointments. Once I do get into see her she just writes a new perscription. In the 2 or 3 years she has been my Dr. she has never examined me, not so much as taking my blood presure of tempature nothing. She has never gotten up from behind her desk. She hand me a lab form for blood test and when I go to the pharmacy my perscription has been renewed. My daughter went for an ankle injury she told her it was fine, a pulled muscle. She went to physio on her own and found out the bone was out of the joint.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007