Ratings for Dr. Amy Wright

I LOVE Dr Wright but like many, I feel that the office staff leave something to be desired. I didn't find them to be rude rather disorganized.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

The staff is absolutely rude. I hated calling to schedule appointments or anything else, the front desk was horrible. Hated waiting hours when I had an appointment scheduled, but then if you are five minutes late because of traffic, they won't see you. Switched my gynecologist.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I will not go back to Dr Amy Wright's office. The staff was unfriendly, the wait time was over an hours, the callback with ABNORMAL results was 3 weeks late.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Great if you want to spend a lot of time cold, naked, and anxiously awaiting your exam.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Wright is fine when you are in the exam room. The problem is that I can't get anyone to call me back about lab test results! After 3 phone calls and a letter to the office, I still can't get an answer regarding the results and how it affects my treatment plan. It has been 5 weeks now, and I'm very frustrated. Unfortunately this is not the first time I've been treated this way by this office, and as a result I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

I used to be a patient of Dr. Wright's and I liked her; however, I switched doctors because her front desk staff and the nurses were horrible. I did address it with her and at the time, she said they were trying to improve that area. I didn't really want to switch doctors, but I hated going in and dealing with the rude staff and then waiting 2 hours for a routine PAP smear. I feel that the poor staff makes it appear poorly on Dr. Wright, which is unfortunate; however, she is not addressing the issue and it sounds like I am not the only one who switched due to her staffing issues.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

I've been with Dr. Wright for 11 years and 3 children (4 pregnancies). She has been terrific! My first child was actually delivered by her partner because it was Dr. Wright's off day at the hospital--unanticipated C section and she was so wonderful! I don't mind working around their hours and think its terrific that they are professionals and Mom's juggling just like I do!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I WAS a patient of Dr. Wright. I have recently been very disappointed with the quality of care from the staff as well as the physician for some time now. I have been with Dr. Wright for approx. 11 and everything keeps getting worse and worse. She, personality wise, isn't too bad, but the wait time is WAY to long and then when you finally get to a room you have to wait again for a long period of time - only to have her be in there with you for 5 minutes. She has the WORST staff ever and I have had nothing but billing problems with them. Nobody seems to know how to do their job!. I wish I could charge the doctor for my time away from work because she only works in the office 2-3 days a week and for a period of 4 hours each day. Needless to say, I am on here looking for a new doctor!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Wright, the optimum word is WAS. I have recently been very disappointed with the quality of care from the staff as well as the physician. The office staff is more concerned in collecting the cash or co-pay and the wait time is unbelievable for the physician. I not only waited in the waiting room for 30 minutes and than another 25 minutes in the room. I wish I could charge the doctor for my time away from work when I make an appointment and not see the physician for 55 minutes after I show up for my appointment

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Wright is a great doctor. She makes you feel very comfortable. Her staff is horrible. Well, the nurses are nice but the desk girls are very rude. You never get calls returned and wonder if they just don't give the doctor the message. They are not helpful when you call. Most the time you get an answering machine, even when they are open and not closed for lunch.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Amy Wright's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Auburn Hills, MI