Ratings for Dr. Gary Wild

He has been my doctor for 10 years. I have so much trust in him and am very greatful that I am his patient. He doesn't mess around, I think he is one of the best in his field. If you have this doctor, count yourself as one of ththe lucky ones.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

dr.wild is nice took good care of my husband but will not let me go in office with him

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I do not understand some of these negative reviews. My husband (who has Alzheimer's) and I have been seeing him for at least six years. Yes, he can be bluff and he is incredibly busy, but he has always taken time to listen and increasingly asks solicitous questions about how I am getting along with home care stress. After he sent me for a 'virtual' colonoscopy and I told him afterwards that I had never been in such pain, he was not only sympathetic (he said other had also complained), he suggested how 'we' could avoid repeating the experience. Most recently, he took time to share some of what his research involves and it is fascinating. I have great respect for him and I like him. Punctuality is a problem, but he has a lot of people to see at the clinic and if he's taking a few extra minutes with others, I am more than willing to read a good book while I wait.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

This "doctor" was absolutely horrendous to me. I had a serious condition and was told that it was all in my head and my fault. It baffles me that he is still practicing medicine, as he seems to have no empathy whatsoever for his patients, nor does he care to properly diagnose them. He is a real failure to the gastrointestinal community in Montreal, and I would stay away from him if you want to be treated properly and like a human being.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Seems like he might have more patients than he can handle. I am usually seen an hour at best past the scheduled appointment time on every occasion. He's a knowledgeable doctor but seems in a rush to get the appointment over. His staff are always friendly.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I wish I could leave no stars or this doctor . Dr. Wild was not only negligent in diagnosing my cancer but blamed me! He did not follow up on test results that showed clear indications for further investigation nor did he follow published guidelines for course of action.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Blah blah blah blah blah Insensitive egotistical rude uninterested Careless late no followup waste of time Cruel should retire take a bath wash his hair and learn how to listen not criticize and think he's gods gift to medecine

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Terrible bed side manner and completely ignores everything you tell him. Doesn't even look at you when you speak! He has no interest at all in diagnosing your condition, just wants you out of his way as quickly as possible. I ended up seeing a different DR, diagnosed correctly this time, had major surgery and spent a week in the hospital. Tell me Dr. Wild, I'm curious as to how another doctor could so easily diagnose and treat a major illness, when you wouldn't even give me the time of day! Why did you bother to become a doctor?

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

This person is a monster! If you experience severe pain you'll be told you're NOT COOPERATING. It's difficult to cooperate when you're told nothing, have a pressure cuff on the left arm, an IV in the right and are bare assed on a tiny bed. People skills 0, empathy0 . STAY AWAY from this person who's lost ALL humanity,

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

He was good humored & kind to me. Thorough. Endoscopy went very well. He was very sympathetic. He knows his stuff. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016