Ratings for Dr. Gary Wild

This person is a monster! If you experience severe pain you'll be told you're NOT COOPERATING. It's difficult to cooperate when you're told nothing, have a pressure cuff on the left arm, an IV in the right and are bare assed on a tiny bed. People skills 0, empathy0 . STAY AWAY from this person who's lost ALL humanity,

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

He was good humored & kind to me. Thorough. Endoscopy went very well. He was very sympathetic. He knows his stuff. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Wild is the best GI ever. The care I receive under is the finest possible. He is brilliant with a compassionate bedside manner. What more could a patient ask for.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Thank u to dr.wild for taking good care of my husband

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Gary Wild gave my elderly mother a colonoscopy without a sedative. She was in so much pain, he could not finish the procedure. This was inhumane.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Gary Wild is an excellent gastroenterologist. During my first appointment, he prescribed me a different medicine which I never used before. Since then I am using it and it solved my problem. Dr. Wild answer directly, very efficient way. At the beginning it took me time to understand him. As I started seeing him often, he became not only my stomach doctor, care taker. He behaviors very friendly to me, always encourages. He also helped me to solve my another problem by sending me to excellent doctors. I would like to thank him many times for all this. Dr. Wild is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I've had Crohns disease since 1981 & I must say I've been very lucky in my Dr's...first Dr. D. S. Daly whom I loved & when he left the province he referred me to Dr. Gary Wild... it's now been almost 15 yrs with Dr. Wild...to me yes he is the best.... he prevented me from having an operation a few years ago & now I'm on Humira & my Crohns is very manageable, I go for my regular colonoscopies which are painless... his bedside manner is great so I don't understand any negative reviews about him..I trust him with my life..it's not all about illness there is smalltalk also...he truly cares about people & has collected hundreds of thousands of $ in research....he does it all & does not take away from my personal care...what can I say I feel very lucky to be able to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Wild is not just a doctor he's a genius.. Always good to me, takes the time to ask me questions and listens to me and I've seen him do the same with other of his patients. He's a doctor to be trusted. He first prescribed me 4 mezavant pill per day for UC but I'm taking only two pill and suprisingly its helping me tremendously (of course with low sugar/carb, gluten free/organic diet). Dr Wild was complete ok with that-- he's not there to hit commissions.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I was fortunate to get an appt. with Dr. Wild. I round him différent to say thé least, hé interviewed ME. It didn't me long to realize that hé was brillant. Hé diagnosed me and has been treating me for 4 years. I am much improved and will be eternally grateful to him. Hé si the best!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Just had my first colonoscopy with Dr. Wild. Staff were extremely kind and attentive. Dr. Wild was the third doctor I had consulted. He took the time to ask questions and listen to my symptoms. My appointment ended with a diagnosis (finally!). I'm very pleased and impressed with Dr. Wild.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013