Ratings for Dr. Gary Wild

Seems like he might have more patients than he can handle. I am usually seen an hour at best past the scheduled appointment time on every occasion. He's a knowledgeable doctor but seems in a rush to get the appointment over. His staff are always friendly.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I wish I could leave no stars or this doctor . Dr. Wild was not only negligent in diagnosing my cancer but blamed me! He did not follow up on test results that showed clear indications for further investigation nor did he follow published guidelines for course of action.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Blah blah blah blah blah Insensitive egotistical rude uninterested Careless late no followup waste of time Cruel should retire take a bath wash his hair and learn how to listen not criticize and think he's gods gift to medecine

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Terrible bed side manner and completely ignores everything you tell him. Doesn't even look at you when you speak! He has no interest at all in diagnosing your condition, just wants you out of his way as quickly as possible. I ended up seeing a different DR, diagnosed correctly this time, had major surgery and spent a week in the hospital. Tell me Dr. Wild, I'm curious as to how another doctor could so easily diagnose and treat a major illness, when you wouldn't even give me the time of day! Why did you bother to become a doctor?

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

This person is a monster! If you experience severe pain you'll be told you're NOT COOPERATING. It's difficult to cooperate when you're told nothing, have a pressure cuff on the left arm, an IV in the right and are bare assed on a tiny bed. People skills 0, empathy0 . STAY AWAY from this person who's lost ALL humanity,

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

He was good humored & kind to me. Thorough. Endoscopy went very well. He was very sympathetic. He knows his stuff. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Wild is the best GI ever. The care I receive under is the finest possible. He is brilliant with a compassionate bedside manner. What more could a patient ask for.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Thank u to dr.wild for taking good care of my husband

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Gary Wild gave my elderly mother a colonoscopy without a sedative. She was in so much pain, he could not finish the procedure. This was inhumane.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Gary Wild is an excellent gastroenterologist. During my first appointment, he prescribed me a different medicine which I never used before. Since then I am using it and it solved my problem. Dr. Wild answer directly, very efficient way. At the beginning it took me time to understand him. As I started seeing him often, he became not only my stomach doctor, care taker. He behaviors very friendly to me, always encourages. He also helped me to solve my another problem by sending me to excellent doctors. I would like to thank him many times for all this. Dr. Wild is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015