Ratings for Dr. Gary Wild

Had colonoscopy and endoscopy a d biopsy back in October 2016. Called as told for a follow up with this doctor. When I called they had no clue to when he be back. Get a call in March to see him at the hospital went to my appointment waited a hour to find out the doctor forgot he had clinic and there for everyone there to see him was sent home with no appointment. Went to any other doctor have inflamed colon and pancrease. Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Stay away from this doctor ! I saw him because of blood in my stools, he told me to come back 5 months later if I still had issues.... Went to see another doctor and I found out I had rectal cancer stage 4 !!!!! If I had follow his instructions I would be dead !

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

If you want to have a two-sided conversation with your doctor, don't go to Gary. He gets irritated if you ask him any questions and makes you feel like you are the cause of your own problems. He is an arrogant, pompous human being and is an absolute joke. You have been warned.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I had a colonoscopy and endoscope done in october 2017. Was told to make a follow up in 3 to 4 weeks . This doctor also took a biopsy a few samples. Been calling for a appointment they don't have his schdule. Last week went to the department at the hospital as i was there come to find out he will ve away for 2 to 3 months. So i am left hanging with no results. Still have problems with my stolls. Very unprofessional doctor you can find. As well he is always late. Makes you wait. When i was having the colonoscopy it was hurting i was in tires he told me to stop it nothing. Endoscope i was about to throw up he got angry at me.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

He has been my doctor for 10 years. I have so much trust in him and am very greatful that I am his patient. He doesn't mess around, I think he is one of the best in his field. If you have this doctor, count yourself as one of ththe lucky ones.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

dr.wild is nice took good care of my husband but will not let me go in office with him

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I do not understand some of these negative reviews. My husband (who has Alzheimer's) and I have been seeing him for at least six years. Yes, he can be bluff and he is incredibly busy, but he has always taken time to listen and increasingly asks solicitous questions about how I am getting along with home care stress. After he sent me for a 'virtual' colonoscopy and I told him afterwards that I had never been in such pain, he was not only sympathetic (he said other had also complained), he suggested how 'we' could avoid repeating the experience. Most recently, he took time to share some of what his research involves and it is fascinating. I have great respect for him and I like him. Punctuality is a problem, but he has a lot of people to see at the clinic and if he's taking a few extra minutes with others, I am more than willing to read a good book while I wait.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

This "doctor" was absolutely horrendous to me. I had a serious condition and was told that it was all in my head and my fault. It baffles me that he is still practicing medicine, as he seems to have no empathy whatsoever for his patients, nor does he care to properly diagnose them. He is a real failure to the gastrointestinal community in Montreal, and I would stay away from him if you want to be treated properly and like a human being.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Seems like he might have more patients than he can handle. I am usually seen an hour at best past the scheduled appointment time on every occasion. He's a knowledgeable doctor but seems in a rush to get the appointment over. His staff are always friendly.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I wish I could leave no stars or this doctor . Dr. Wild was not only negligent in diagnosing my cancer but blamed me! He did not follow up on test results that showed clear indications for further investigation nor did he follow published guidelines for course of action.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017