You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gary Wild

Dr. Wild is the best GI ever. The care I receive under is the finest possible. He is brilliant with a compassionate bedside manner. What more could a patient ask for.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Thank u to dr.wild for taking good care of my husband

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Gary Wild is an excellent gastroenterologist. During my first appointment, he prescribed me a different medicine which I never used before. Since then I am using it and it solved my problem. Dr. Wild answer directly, very efficient way. At the beginning it took me time to understand him. As I started seeing him often, he became not only my stomach doctor, care taker. He behaviors very friendly to me, always encourages. He also helped me to solve my another problem by sending me to excellent doctors. I would like to thank him many times for all this. Dr. Wild is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I've had Crohns disease since 1981 & I must say I've been very lucky in my Dr's...first Dr. D. S. Daly whom I loved & when he left the province he referred me to Dr. Gary Wild... it's now been almost 15 yrs with Dr. Wild...to me yes he is the best.... he prevented me from having an operation a few years ago & now I'm on Humira & my Crohns is very manageable, I go for my regular colonoscopies which are painless... his bedside manner is great so I don't understand any negative reviews about him..I trust him with my life..it's not all about illness there is smalltalk also...he truly cares about people & has collected hundreds of thousands of $ in research....he does it all & does not take away from my personal care...what can I say I feel very lucky to be able to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Wild is not just a doctor he's a genius.. Always good to me, takes the time to ask me questions and listens to me and I've seen him do the same with other of his patients. He's a doctor to be trusted. He first prescribed me 4 mezavant pill per day for UC but I'm taking only two pill and suprisingly its helping me tremendously (of course with low sugar/carb, gluten free/organic diet). Dr Wild was complete ok with that-- he's not there to hit commissions.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I was fortunate to get an appt. with Dr. Wild. I round him différent to say thé least, hé interviewed ME. It didn't me long to realize that hé was brillant. Hé diagnosed me and has been treating me for 4 years. I am much improved and will be eternally grateful to him. Hé si the best!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Just had my first colonoscopy with Dr. Wild. Staff were extremely kind and attentive. Dr. Wild was the third doctor I had consulted. He took the time to ask questions and listen to my symptoms. My appointment ended with a diagnosis (finally!). I'm very pleased and impressed with Dr. Wild.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr.Wild is an interesting guy...I went through other comments here and I can see that most people don't like his blunt style and his lack of bed side manners...I personally like him...I get him..He's not here to **** you and entertain your internet research for 3 hours...Keep in mind this Doctor is treating hundreds of peoples and he needs to stick with the proven methods..If you want to use Marshmallow root and Aleo Vera pills to treat your Colitis/Crohns illness then why on earth are you standing in front of a Doctor that practices Western Medicine ?? Be logical....If there were actual studies that proved that not eating Starch would heal everyone then don't you think it would make it's way to you eventually ..like it's some kind of secret? It's true that Dr.Wild won't give you a hug and cuddle you but honestly wouldn't you rather a Doctor that says..."Let's not waist time..Let's get you into remission ASAP so you don't end up either with a Colostomy bag or Cancer" Remission is key

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Wild has no time to talk to you apart from purely treating the symptoms and giving you prescriptions/tests. You never know if he is going to be nice or make you feel bad. He is overworked. I have been seeing him for years and in general he is ok but is not open to discussing alternative healing (diet, natural healing techniques, stress) and you really have to do a lot of research about your health on your own. He offers no additional information. You also have to be careful what you ask him or he might blow up at you (copies of your blood test results for example). If you are looking for compassion, you won't find it with him, but if you are simply looking for diagnosis and treatment according to the allopathic medical system, then that's what you will get.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Gary Wild's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wild is the best GI ever. The care I receive under is the finest possible. He is brilliant with a compassionate bedside manner. What more could a patient..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank u to dr.wild for taking good care of my husband "

March 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gary Wild gave my elderly mother a colonoscopy without a sedative. She was in so much pain, he could not finish the procedure. This was inhumane."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gary Wild is an excellent gastroenterologist. During my first appointment, he prescribed me a different medicine which I never used before. Since then I am ..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had Crohns disease since 1981 & I must say I've been very lucky in my Dr's...first Dr. D. S. Daly whom I loved & when he left the province he referred me t..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor Could save my dad, but since he was 2 proud of himself, and he was saying that I know what I'm doing and I'm a professor at McGill, don't tell me wh..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wild is not just a doctor he's a genius.. Always good to me, takes the time to ask me questions and listens to me and I've seen him do the same with other o..."

October 22, 2014