Ratings for Dr. Tim Darnell

Worst doctor I've ever been to (I'm 46). Arrogant and rude. Very unprofessional in every way.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I was very dissapointed when I saw him in the office when my doctor was away. I needed a form filled out for work and he was more concerned about being paid then why I had missed work. He used to be my doctor glad now he isn't seemed to have cared less I was there.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

i was a number, I had a small stroke and he said I didn't, I had really bad AFIB, never found it, had me on 3 blood pressure pills and now am on 1 with a different Doctor, I was in worse condition then before I took him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I saw Dr Darnell in the ER with early pregnancy complications. He was very thorough and also kept me aware of what may happen next and what symptoms would be concerning. I found him very helpful and the resident doctor working with him followed up with all my test results.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I can't even explain how offensive this doctor is. Went to see him about my pregnancy complications hoping he could bring some knowledge to why things were happening. He was so unprofessional and rude. I can take honesty or blunt truth but he over did it. Told me I should have never got pregnant in the first place and I could have spared myself all theses problems. Like wow? Really!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Went to the walk in clinic Dr. Darnell gave me the impression that I knew nothing. He seems very judgemental and doesn't seem to care. He would not listen to what I had to say. Told me to go home and tough it out your symptoms would probably only last another week. Went to a different clinic in Red deer. Saw a very caring and thorough doctor and was diagnosed with pneumonia. Do not waste your time with Dr Darnell.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Went in with strange symptoms that had classic neurological marker deficiencies. When I asked about a neurologist he said the one was on holidays and he didn't think there was any need. Gave my stomach an ultrasound instead. Discharged me as there was nothing he believed that could be done. Went to red deer and they had a Nero consult within six hours and was admitted for ten days.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Darnell took the time to listen to me and ask questions before just giving out a prescription that I did not need.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

This guy is a quack. Trust your gut feeling. Blood pressure extremely high he wouldn't up the medication after 2 days of asking for more. Finally seen another dr who had my pressure down within an hour and I was on my way home.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

I loved how personable Dr. Darnell was. He took the time to ask questions and get to know a bit about me and where I was coming from which made my childbirth experience a positive one. I enjoy his humor and also how easy going he is. When my daughter was born, my husband thought we lost her, but he showed real skill and confidence in dealing with the cord around her neck. I enjoy having Dr. Darnell as our family doctor and would never consider anyone else!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011