Ratings for Dr. Amany Bebawy

Non cooperative, non empathetic, non smiling, incompetent physician

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

My wife and I have found Dr.Bebawy to be amazing .My wife recently passed away from cancer and through the entire experience Dr. Bebawy was there for her both physically and emotionally.She constantly followed up with us and her oncologists to ensure she was getting the appropriate treatment.Anytime we needed to talk to her she made herself available.If you are really ill,she is the one you want caring for you.Her office assistant Andrea was also very good to us.She has been our Family Doctor since she opened her practice and I would have no one else.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I will never come to this office again. Dr B questions whether I still have a menta illness which is very well known that it is a PERMANENT disorder! She seems uneducated and the staff is always rude and selfish. Wouldn't refer her to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

The staff in this office is appalling. You call in to make appointments, they can only make them after 3 in the afternoon. They say they have called and left messages with results and there is no message. It takes weeks to get in for an appointment to see Dr. Bebawy. The receptions phone behaviour is rude and most of the time they cannot understand questions asked to them. Dr. Bebawy is always at least an hour wait with an appointment. I find her completely ignoring of mental health. If I could find another doctor I would gladly change. The offices and waiting room are dirty. Not one positive review here and no governing body to correct this.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I am very disappointed with this clinic. I had a scheduled appointment to see the doctor and when I arrived they told me the doctor was not in. I asked why I didn't receive a call. Their excuse as always was to blame the newest member at the front desk. Not once did they acknowledge their error. As well, I waited 6 weeks to get my referral only after I realized this office never sent it to my specialist. To make things worse they lost my blood work results and could not find my latest ultrasound report. Filthy office and waste of time. Stay away.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I will give this clinic 0 if I can . Reception is rude make you feel they are doing you favor. Clinic is dirty. Doctors are unprofessional. Stay away from this Clinic.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Filthy office. Big turnoff. They always forget to call with test results.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

The last appointment I made I had to wait over an hour after my appointment time to see the doctor. The Reception staff are terrible and rude. They lost my file, and don't listen to anything you ask. I am very disapointed with this clinic, it looks as though it has not been cleaned in years and things are starting to fall apart. I would not recomend this ficility.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dirty clinic receptionist so rude except the long hair lady she always smile french speaker the dr very rude

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Receptionists should be replaced. Extremely unprofessional and rude. Appointments often are late at least 30mins. Bring a book.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015