Ratings for Dr. Martin Lipnowski

I can only assume the patients who had a good experience were men, he was extremely sexist and arrogant every time I saw him and never cared to do a follow up for my problem that actually needed to be monitored.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. Lipnowski is walking encyclopedia, amazing critical thinking, highly professional physician and I consider God sent to me. I’ll pray that this Doctor still keep his practice going and remain in great health for it.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

This doctor should be banned from working. He has psychological issues. He is the reason my health deterioration. What he does, any general physician can do. He verifies the TSH levels in the blood ONLY. It takes 1 minute each visit. No advice, no follow up.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

My husband's health deteriorated over 6 months until he was finally referred to Dr. Lipnowski who made the diagnosis of an rare endocrine disorder and ordered special testing and meds that have made a huge difference. I do not understand the negative rants as our experience has been very positive. His caring and professionalism are beyond reproach. As for filling forms, due to my husband's condition he has needed multiple letters and forms for testing. work , insurance etc.. The doctor has spent all the time necessary to fill them at no charge. The metro clinic is extremely busy and perhaps this has affected perception but this doctor has been a life saver for us

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I see him every year from 2012 and I can say most uncaring doctor I've ever seen. You can not accept this unprofessional attitude. He asks for blood test for check-up, he even doesn’t look at the results! My family doctor who has access to the results (CLSC blood test center) aware me about my severe problem!! He is always late, you won’t get in his office on time and he just want to pass you (less than a minute!!) and see another patient. I will absolutely change my Endocrinologist ASAP.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Le pire endocrinologue que j'ai vu de toute ma vie ! Il m'appelait sans cesse pour un rendez-vous et a chaque fois que jy vais il oublie que je suis sa patiente et quil ma appelée ! Il n'a pas pris ma condition médicale au sérieux je le rencontrais 5 min à la clinique métro medic et payait 150 dollars pour rien il ne m'a rien s'expliquee sur ma maladie m'a donnée aucun conseil

Submitted February 28, 2017

What nonsense, why would anyone else but your GP, fill out tax forms?

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

This is the laziest, most uncaring doctor I've ever seen. He wouldn't even write me a script for my insulin, let alone my tax forms. He told me to get everything done from my GP. So why do I need him? I don't. I recommend you get any doctor other than him, he just phones it in. I was going to get an islet cell transplant and he couldn't be bothered to fill out the forms so I had to ask my GP to do it. Seriously, this guy should be disbarred. Choose someone else. Anyone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

knowledgeable and efficient. He has managed my diabetes and thyroid disorder with competence and understanding. Highly recomended

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

competent and caring. very knowledgeable. has helped control my diabetes and is helpful with any other problem I may have if I can't find my family doc

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015