Ratings for Dr. Hong Phuc Tran Le

Horrible staff and doctor who barely speak English! I have been a patient for two years and every time I came in he was behind on his appoitments. I came in to get a blood requestion and had to wait for 1.5 hour!!! The receptionist said there are wait times everywhere! Absolutely no respect for patients time. In addition, obvious preference for vietnamese or Chinese people. I am white patient and simply get short answers for all of my concerns. Last time he recommended me to drink salty water as a cure! I am absolutely sad to be his patient and will look for another doctor. I doubt he has the competency let alone compassion to be a family doctor in this country! Also his staff is very aged and unfriendly, completely uninterested in following up or making office more efficient. This doctor seems to be all about money! And no wonder he takes forever with each patient, it is entirely likely that he is researching Wikipedia for the answers! Or trying to translate his assessment in English! Absolute disgrace that Ontarians pat these people hundreds of thousands of dollars of taxpayer money!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Lee very insecure wife gets way too involved prescribing without a license always miss communication with her in the pharmacy The only service to people that have a culture very races staff very condescending rude never gets back to you with an appointment Dr Lee works in Ontario and Quebec and usually there for the money not a lot to care did not know how to communicate with patients cannot look at you in the eye no compassion .

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

This doctor does not care about his patients, only the money he makes off them. Keep him away from your family.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Hong Phuc Tran-le is by far the best doctor you will ever have. I am so sad that I moved out of province and can no longer see him, you wont find a doctor that takes time to talk to you and really understand whats wrong as well as giving you natural options. I have had appointments with him that have lasted up 40 minutes which is RARE.. yes it does get him behind but as a regular patient its okay cause you know that he will take time when it is your turn. He is not the type of doctor to prescribe and kick you out he really tries to get to the root cause of whatever condition you have. He is not an extravert but the knowledge and how he really cares for each of his patients cancels it all out. Jealous of everyone in the ottawa area!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Hong Phuc Tran-le is an awful doctor who only cares about his own kind of people. Does not care for others. He is a Chinese doctor who will only deal with Chinese patients. It's quite sad really. I know a patient at this clinic who is white and gets treated horribly. He has to use a dictionary and Wikipedia to deal with his other colour patients. It's sickening. I do NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Very knowledgeable doctor he was very understanding and patient, he has great advice and strategies on tackling your medical concerns both by treatment and lifestyle changes. The administration lady at the front desk is also very kind and welcoming , glad I chose him as a family doctor!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

was rude, bad attitude with client.I don't like it at all.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

NOT impressed with this doctor. I went to see him as I looking for a GP and was aghast at his bedside manner and total lack of respect. The first lecture I got was about coffee, of which I drink 1-2 cups a day in the morning which will supposedly give me heartburn (I'll worry about that when it happens), sleep issues (I sleep like a baby) and dehydration (caffeine IS a diuretic, but compensated for by the water in the coffee). I also get a lecture about drinking soda because if you put a penny in a cup of soda and check back in a year, it'll be corroded. Well, my stomach isn't a penny and soda isn't in it for a year. I'm not labouring under the assumption that it's *good* for me, but I don't want or need a lecture. The best (worst) part, though, is when I asked about a conctraceptive implant which lasts 2 years. I got a 10-minute rant about how I'm already past my reproductive prime and need to be having babies now (I'm 29) or they might have downs syndrome. The fact that I JUST got divorced (and am thus in no life position to have a baby) and that I'm not wanting kids anytime soon, zoomed right by and he kept on going, telling me stories of colleagues who waited too long and hit 45 and menopause. And never mind that the implant lasts only two years and is REMOVABLE at any time. The wait time was irritating because I got in a half hour after my appointment. Not because he was running behind, but because they let the (non-emergency) appointment scheduled after me, see the doctor before me. BUT they had a baby so... yeah. Whatever. In his favour, I did ask him a few questions during the appointment and he answered them all without rushing, and his answers were sound and informed. They just inspired some weird tangents which I did not appreciate.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Tran-Le is amazing . My family is so lucky to have him as a Dr. It's been three years since I've been searching for a Dr for my daughter. Now I found him. Thank You Dr Tran-Le

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Je l'apprécie vraiment. Ce n'est pas un doctor pilule mais plutot, quelqu'un qui essait de corriger le problème à la source, avant de passer aux pilules.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015