Ratings for Dr. Chantal Arseneault

Difficult to reach,long waits in her waiting room ,Always rushed,will allow you one symptom complaint only

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have had really bad PMS for the last 16 years, I went to see Dr Chantal Arsenault and also other Dr's in the past and not one of them told me that the cause of my PMS was caused by my tubal ligation causing a really bad hormonal imbalance.... When I went to last visit her, I asked if my tubal legation was the problem she said no.... My reasher says differently and there are wi.en all over crying out for answers and Dr's refuse to tell us the truth..... I recently did my own research and come to find out my hormonal imbalances is caused by my tubal legation witch is called a post tubal legation symdrom.... She refuses to tell me the truth and all she wants to do is prescribe me anty depressant pills.. Of course that would num the pain but for me not a pill taker at all.... Do every month a go through severe pains and severe emotional crises to the point my kids says I'm crazy...... Women all over after crying out for the truth and they are denying it... I recently put up a comment on here and lol shockingly has been deleted.... I am going to fight this.... Every month I cry and I'm in sever pains because Of my tubal legation.... Dr's don't want women to know that having a tubal will make you infertile and will also make you go through early menopause.... Women who have had a tubal will eventually have to go for a hysterectomy and then will have to go on hormonal therapy and go through really bad menopause... Women have to open up stand together and fight against these lying Dr's...... Chantal is a pill pusher she doesn't care for as long as she can prescribe you a pill... I have suffered for 16 Yeats with no clear answers to why I am going through this, everytime I asked is it because my tubes are tied they say no. My research says differently.... Go on line and go on Google and type post tubal legation symdrom and wow I finally got my answer to why my PMS is so extreme compare to other women who has not had a tubal legation done.... I want answers and they are not giving it to me one pissed off patient who is going to get to the bottom of this and will fight for other women's right to know what a tubal legation can and will do to you... Endometriosid

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Bon service du médecin, mais vraiment mauvais service de la sécétaire. Elle ne répond jamais le téléphone. Quand elle a finalement répondu, elle a dit que ce n'étais pas de sa faute qu'elle ne répondait pas le téléphone. N'est-ce pas son travail de le répondre?

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. Chantal has been my family doctor for over 9 years. Our family is very, very lucky to have her. Although it is hard to get an appointment on short notice but being this good she is very busy. Our kids are well taken care of with her, I trust her with my kids' lives. We do not feel rushed at all when we visit, sometimes she sees us all at the same time. She is to the point and will consult with specialists if need to, I feel that whatever is wrong she will fix herself or find a way to.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

She is the first doctor who, I can honestly say, took my concerns seriously and investigated accordingly. I know she is a busy doctor, but despite that, I feel confident that she stays up to date with today's medicine. She's a caring and considerate doctor. I feel my health is in good hands. Another thing that I find very good, is the speed with which she completes paperwork. Insurance forms are filled in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

Dr. Arsenault is always in a rush. If you don't start talking first, then you are done because she won't let you get a word in otherwise.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Dre Arseneault est mon medecin depuis 14 ans. Elle est tres a jour avec les nouveaux traitements. Tres professionelle et competente. Elle est tres attentive et prends bien soin de ses patients. Elle n'hesite pas de consulter ou referer si necessaire. Merci Dre Arseneault!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

she rushes you through - you feel like you are just a number and your problem wasn't sincerely cared for. -not to mention that you are unsure she actually diagnosed it right - jumps the gun...Minimum effort!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

PAS DU TOUT PROFESSIONELLE ASSESZ...SI JE POUVAIS JE CHNGERAIS DE MEDECIN MAIS ON EST A COURT A MONMCTON..QUI VEUT L'ENTENDDRRE RADOTTER QU'ELLE PEU CHANTE DANS LA CHORALE DE L'HOPITAL

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dre. Arseneault est un médecin attentionné et professionnelle. Elle est bien informé sur les traitements récents et n'hésites pas de consulter dans le besoin.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007