Ratings for Dr. Thomas Lenart

They abuse the system to get paid more. My son saw the doctor for his eye sight. So the medical bill can go under medical insurance and eye care. The eye care pays for one check up every year. They would not put his checkup under eye care as soon as they could classify it as medical care. I'm talking just his annual check up! Not the rest of his appointments. This completely abuses the system and makes me pay more than I should have

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone, specially those with kids.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I was diagnosed with Graves Eye Disease 15 months ago. I was referred to Dr. Lenart for Strabismus surgery. His staff were extremely professional and helpful. After my initial meeting with Dr. Lenart I felt confident in choosing him to be my surgeon. The surgery was performed at Overlake Hospital, Bellevue, Wa. and went very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Lenart.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

A quick visit with Dr Lenart was fine. The front desk staff very sweet but had a problem with billing and suddenly experienced all the nickel and diming of the office. Felt like they do not truly value the customers. Will be going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

My daughter had a rare and difficult eye problem to deal with. Dr. Lenart was professional, unbelievably dedicated, knowledgeable, compassionate and willing to take whatever steps were necessary to aid our daughter. Cannot think of a better doctor to treat our daughter. Would recommend hom to anyone who asked.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Lenart is amazing. He operated on my son and his eyes are now straight and he is doing much better in school and in baseball. My son bonded with him and his staff and actually looks forward to seeing them at every visit. He is not like that with other doctors. Thanks Dr. Lenart.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Fabulous doctor, on time and so friendly. Staff is also very good and great with kids, highly recommend Dr Lenart and his office.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Great surgical experience! No fear and I can read, use a computer, and see across the room for the first time in ten years! Why did I wait so long?

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Initially charged $25 no show fee, resulting from confusion from what I had on my calendar & what they had scheduled. Rec'd the bill, called & spoke w/ billing. Said she would investigate & f/up w/me. Told her what happened & that I didn't receive usual reminder call. She called me next day to say she'd go ahead & clear charges b/c their call log said our phn was disconnected but would still "make [the charge] go away". Just rec'd another bill listing initial charge, then credit, then another $25 charge. I called & spoke w/ Off Mgr. Told me that she knew there was a credit but that she "reprimanded" the billing woman b/c she didn't have authority. Ultimately, her office agreed to credit my acct & she was going back on that agreement. I don't really consider this good business practice. I have never rec'd such unprofessional treatment from a doc's off. There are great eye doctors in area & it's truly not worth the headache of having to deal with this off & poor mgmt.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

After going there for many years with my son who has a medical issue. After last visit Dr. Lenart did not even know that he had seen my son on numerous occasions over the years.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Thomas Lenart's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii
  • Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
  • United Healthcare Options