Ratings for Dr. Werner Van Dyk

This doctor doesnt even deserve 1 star, he is responsible for at least 3 deaths that I know of yet he is o e of the top paid?? I can't wait for the lawsuits filed against him to go through!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. van Dyk is now my hero. He was the first Dr. to properly treat me and I would have to say I owe him my life.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Saw Dr. van Dyk at Seven Oaks and had a very pleasant experience. He was courteous, thorough and the first Doctor to really be able to help my medical issue. Seven Oaks is now the first place I would visit!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr. Werner Van Dyk has treated me a few time already at Seven Oaks Hospital. And when I go to the Emerge And I see he is going to be the one that is going to treat me, I am so happy. He is so kind and caring and on top of it ,such a friendly smile. I was just in there three days in a row. And two of those three days I got him to care for me both times. I was in a lot of pain, and he took care of it right away. He didn't let me lay there for hrs, and suffer. I do understand that they get very busy. But when he gets to you, he is right on top of it. I wish he could be my family doctor. So if anyone else go to the hospital and gets Dr. Van Dyk, consider yourself to be very lucky that he is the one that will be taking care of you. A big thank you for taking care of me. Thanks

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Great doctor!! would recommend him to everyone. Very kind, helpful and knowledgeable!! Saw him at Seven Oaks Hospital in the E.R. Wish I could have him as my family doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Dr van Dyk is the best doctor i have ever seen...I have been seeing doctors for an issue i have had for quite sometime and was unable to find any helpful information. Dr van Dyk was the first doctor to recommend a treatment that has worked wonderfully and helped my day to day life dramatically. Would recommend this doctor to everyone who has been to various doctors and still suffering with the same issues. Wonderful man!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

one of the best Dr I have ever come in contact with. I would trust him with my own life! if you are SICK he is the Dr you want to see....

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Werner Van Dyk displayed a callous disregard for patient safety in his treatment of my family member. The doctor rushed, cut corners, and barely examined a patient with significant injuries. The patient died 20 days later. I wrote this earlier, and it was deleted. Please do not delete this, because others should know.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

This man deserves a Nobel Prize. He is the best doctor I ahve ever seen. Some of his methods are a little uncoventional (e.g. aromatherapy for my fibromyalgia, faith-energy healing for my irritable bowel syndrome - but HEY - it works for me! I love him!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

I know doctor Van Dyk professionally working in the health field in the Interlake area, and as well saw him in ER in Selkirk for personal medical issues. He was not only thorough, but did all the referrals immediately rather than sending me to a GP, at which time I had none. On a personal note... in the ER he is thorough, direct and may across as cold. He is entirely the opposite. He has a fantastic, dry sense of humor but understandably is running frantic in ER and may not always have the time to make new friends and kiss babies. The only thing wrong with him is he's not in private practice, and I think married, lol.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007