Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Gallo

On setember 29 2014 doctor Stephen j . G make a segury to me only because I have tiny cancer he take my prostate only for a tiny cancer my life is changer forever now I have to many problems with my urine I can no have erretion I'm veri unhappy now I very humgry my life is changer forever to many depression

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Any doctor that discourages someone to get a second opinion on cancer is not rated high in my book. The office staff doesn't allow the patient to speak/ask the doctor questions outside of office visits ( Hugh flaw). Appointments are canceled and rescheduled for MD's convienece. In addition, I'm not convinced the treatments offered are the latest and best out there,and he's in not hurry to get the treatment started.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

A difficult personality - condescending to my wife and ill informed about latest breakthroughs in the field. I had heard bad things from friends and they were confirmed.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Dr. Gallo was a life saver to me. He is to be commended on his excellent skills as Surgeon as well as a Practioner. I owe him a lot of respect for what he has accomplished through Surgery on me,and his reassuring attitude has brought me through some very rough times. Thank You Again, and God Bless you Dr Gallo.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Doing great job with robotic prostatectomies

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Stephen J. Gallo's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1992)

Neighborhood Health Partnership