Ratings for Dr. David B. Coward

Our son had ACL rupture, I had a medial meniscus tear. Our son recovered and is very athletic. He cycles and works out with no problems with his knee. I have been very happy with the results of my surgery and I was very impressed with the staff and the anesthesiologist. Outstanding experience.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

I needed a new knee and a friend of mine who had worked for him said he was the best in the area. (She didn't care for him personally, so I figured if she recommends him anyway, he must be good.) I consulted with him and all was well until he learned that I had also talked to another surgeon. Then he got very snippy and quite unpleasant and said that I could shop for a diagnosis elsewhere. (My friend told me later that he doesn't "believe" in second opinions. His is sufficient.) He called me at home that night on a pretext and was very pleasant, even saying that helooked forward to working with me; I think he realized that he had been pretty out of line in his manner with me. In any case, dealing with him was not a pleasant experience, despite his knowledge, skill, and good reputation.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Great physician! Straight up...to the point. Dr. C. leaves little doubt in his diagnosis/treatment. Damn good crew!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. David B. Coward's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1978)

United Concordia