You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Martin Levesque

He's the BEST....thanks for being there Marin!! Been going to him for abut 25 years.....I had an unbelievable fear of dentists which Martin was able to help me overcome...excellent work for all the family over these years....don't retire yet Martin, we still need you.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

J'ai eu une très mauvaise expérience avec Dr Lévesque. La même chose est arrivé pour mes enfants. Les plombages sont toujours a ajuster et il font malsain. Il n'as pas de patience et on le voit dans sa rudesse. Il est souvent pas à l'heure et il ne s'excuse pas. Pas recommandé d'après moi.

Submitted October 30, 2015

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Best dentist EVER! I'm scared of blood and needles and he never makes me feel bad about it. In fact, he makes me laugh to change my mind. I have watery eyes when I think he is going to retire in a couple of years I guess. He always tells me that when he does, he will only keep the patient with a pair file number and that my file number is pair! lol

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr Martin Levesque a pris du temps pour m'expliquer la situation de ma dent facturée. Ça m'a aidé à faire le meilleur choix entre les solutions qu'il m'a proposées.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Nous sommes des patients du Dr Martin Levesque depuis 29 ans. Nos enfants le sont depuis 27 et 24 ans. Nos petits enfants depuis quelques années. grande confiance, proffessionnalisme sont des termes qui décrivent tres bien plusieurs années de bons soins que nous avons eu durant ce temps. Nous avons de belles dents grace a Martin et son personnel. Merci Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Martin Lévesque est un professionnel de la santé exceptionnel, il est attachant et offre de très bon soins. C'est l'un des meilleur dentiste que je connaisse.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr Levesque est un dentiste hors du commun drôle souriant et il explique bien en détail ce qu'il doit nous faire, son équipe est formidable et que dire de son bureau c'est à voir Je le recommande !!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I've been a patient for over 4 years and he's helped me in many different situations he's very funny and he knows exactly what he is talking about. staff are very kind and patient everytime they call me in for anything im always happy to take the place :) I really truly think he's the best of best and he really is my favorite dentist I wouldn't go to any other one ever !

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I have been a client of Dr. Martin Levesque since I am 4 years old (1993). As a child, I used to love going to see him, and now being an adult it is always a pleasure to to go to his office. He is the best doctor in Canada, and I can say that because I had other dental emergencies in other provinces. He's job is perfection, as a human being he is hilarious, never lets a client leave without making him laugh and making sure his job is done without any kind of flaw. He is a man of his word, the atmosphere in the office is amazing and he surely knows how to satisfy all of his clientele. He keeps his techniques up to date and the material is always as clean as it can be. I could continu for days, I would recommend him to anyone. He is the best dentist I know and one of the best man I can think of. Thank you for being so awesome! :D

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Martin Levesque's Credentials

• Universite de Montreal (Grad. 1985)

HealthFirst

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's the BEST....thanks for being there Marin!! Been going to him for abut 25 years.....I had an unbelievable fear of dentists which Martin was able to help me..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "J'ai eu une très mauvaise expérience avec Dr Lévesque. La même chose est arrivé pour mes enfants. Les plombages sont toujours a ajuster et il font malsain. Il n..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "pire dentiste a vie! J'en ai encore des douleurs !!"

June 18, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H1C0" to "H4E 2N2". Address has been updated from "None" to "3322 Rue Allard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15147694030".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and super nice guy. If every dentist was like him,most people would get their teeth cleaned every month!!!!! Great experience"

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist EVER! I'm scared of blood and needles and he never makes me feel bad about it. In fact, he makes me laugh to change my mind. I have watery eyes whe..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Martin Levesque a pris du temps pour m'expliquer la situation de ma dent facturée. Ça m'a aidé à faire le meilleur choix entre les solutions qu'il m'a propos..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nous sommes des patients du Dr Martin Levesque depuis 29 ans. Nos enfants le sont depuis 27 et 24 ans. Nos petits enfants depuis quelques années. grande confia..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Martin Lévesque est un professionnel de la santé exceptionnel, il est attachant et offre de très bon soins. C'est l'un des meilleur dentiste que je connais..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Levesque est un dentiste hors du commun drôle souriant et il explique bien en détail ce qu'il doit nous faire, son équipe est formidable et que dire de son b..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for over 4 years and he's helped me in many different situations he's very funny and he knows exactly what he is talking about. staff are ve..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a client of Dr. Martin Levesque since I am 4 years old (1993). As a child, I used to love going to see him, and now being an adult it is always a pl..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Not the worst dentist but pretty close. Office is not very clean and quality of work is below average. I have pain on several teeth and he can never seem to hel..."

October 31, 2014
  • location removed: St. Lambert, QC

September 5, 2013
  • City changed from "Montreal" to "St. Lambert"

September 1, 2013
  • 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

June 15, 2013
  • City changed from "Ville Emard" to "Montreal"

February 13, 2012