Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Kazdan

This man has ZERO bed side manner. Zero compassion for people with pain. He did my surgery, and when I still had the pain he told me "I can't help you"

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I went to see Dr. Kazdan for a consult, because I had just gotten some new MRI's. Not only did he discriminate against me because of my tattoos, piercings, and my age - but he was extremely offended when I told him that I was sent to a different doctor in the building (after my accident). I later found out that this was not because of his ego, but because he does not personally like this other doctor. So although my MRIs show numerous injuries, he said that I should not be in any pain. He then said that he believed the pain was real, but wrote a letter to the doctor who asked for the consult and said that I was not in any pain, and he saw no reason for me to be. I would be very wary. I feel like he judged me as a person, on my appearance, and because I am able to get piercings and tattoos, that I don't have any injurious problems. Just be careful. He only spent about 1 minute looking at all of my MRIs and reading the report, which showed bulging, and deteriorating discs.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Dr. Scott D. Kazdan's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1991)

UPMC