You may also like

Rate Dr. John Murdoch

Dr. John Murdoch's Ratings

In 2013-14 I started being checked over for issues i have been having for years but became more more severe..after seeing my regular DR i was sent a paper from Dr. Murdock..low and behold it was the same Dr. Murdock who was my family Dr. many years ago. I loved and trusted him then.. so suddenly the fear of my upcoming bowel surgery was a bit less..Dr Murdock was nothing but professional and he sure knows his stuff! He has a gold star from me!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Dr Murdoch saved my life. I had a severe bleeding episode and if it wasn't for Dr Murdoch and his knowledge I would have died. Anyone who can take you to the OR three times in one week and bring you back again is the best surgeon around. I trust him completely and would never hesitate to see him again for a surgical procedure. After working in health care for 35 years there is no one else I would let operate on me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2877247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

OF COURSE Dr. Murdock is #1 surgeon in the area! Thanks for the brilliant surgery and great sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

When I first discovered I needed to have surgery for a pilonidal sinus issue, I was a bit freaked out. In fact after three emergency room visits I went to see a surgeon to discuss my options. This surgeon (whom I will not name) was not good at making me feel comfortable, only told me the negatives; which in turn freaked me out and I cancelled the surgery. Then after another 3 visits to the emergency room I went to see Dr. Murdoch, he made me feel comfortable and confident in what had to be done. So I scheduled the surgery with him; after another visit to the emergency room it was decided my surgery needed to be bumped up by a month, which was very scary to me as it was a very invasive surgery that would have me in bed for several months. Dr. Murdoch made me feel as comfortable as possible before and after the procedure, answered all of my questions and made sure to do regular check ups in to ensure proper healing. He's saved me from years of pain and constant emergency room visits and for that I am forever grateful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I doubt that his type of personality & caring can be taught but if it could be done, we wouldn't have so many irate, unhappy & dissatisfied patients. He has the full package of surgical expertise, which is important, but most of all he knows how to relate to people & is genuine. That can't be faked. Most Drs who have practiced as long as he has, have developed an "Us versus Them " mentality. Dr Murdoch seemed to have missed that class so just goes with his authentic, kind self! A treasure. I've only had one surgery done by him but should I need another & if it's in his area, I'd wait for his schedule to free up.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

i would be wearing diapers if it wasn't for this man.thank you :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Amazing Doctor great wealth of knowledge ! Fantastic bedside manner, energetic and made you feel more comfortable in knowing what he having to do. Recommend this doctor to anyone we are blessed to have him .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2622002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Best General Surgeon in the city .Hands as large as granite boulders ,but with the dexterity of a micro- computer.Saved my sister- in laws life with his knowledge Great golfer also!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1597635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

I had a pilodinal syst removed from the base of my spine. Dr. Murdoch said it was the largest one he has dealt with, and had to remove a very large amount of flesh. I am glad to say as of today I am healed and is much less time then estimated. The nurses I see at the hospital always love his work, and say that his patients heal faster and are better prepared when they see them. Dr. Murdoch made this unfortunate surgery easier to deal with. Thank you very much Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1597634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

Awesome doctor. Kind, caring and has a sense of humour. He's human.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1597633].votes_count ]]