Ratings for Dr. John Murdoch

Fabulous physician ..personable & cool guy, he diagnosed my problem that 1 other surgeon and 3 GP's could not figure out. May he live long and prosper. BChri******n

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Excellent Dr. Very skillful and helpful. Answers all your questions and makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr murdoch performed a procedure on me today and made me feel at ease. He even went above and beyond by removing a cyst instead of just draining it. He has wonderful bedside manner and treats the other staff with respect. He's a very kind man.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr Murdoch is very Jovial and knowledgeable. He made me feel right at ease. I just had surgery and the service during my stay at the Dartmouth General was excellent

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He does my surgery in a week. At my appointment he was very courteous, knowledgeable,and kind

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

We Knew Dr. Murdock when he was first out of medical school and before he became a surgeon. Glad to see all favourable comments on Dr. J Murdock . he was very good as a family doctor and I see he has kept his good sense of humour and personality.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Murdock for the first time and feel so at ease. His manner is pleasant and unrushed. He gave me lots of advice about how to manage my condition. Thanks, Dr. Murdock.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

In 2013-14 I started being checked over for issues i have been having for years but became more more severe..after seeing my regular DR i was sent a paper from Dr. Murdock..low and behold it was the same Dr. Murdock who was my family Dr. many years ago. I loved and trusted him then.. so suddenly the fear of my upcoming bowel surgery was a bit less..Dr Murdock was nothing but professional and he sure knows his stuff! He has a gold star from me!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Murdoch saved my life. I had a severe bleeding episode and if it wasn't for Dr Murdoch and his knowledge I would have died. Anyone who can take you to the OR three times in one week and bring you back again is the best surgeon around. I trust him completely and would never hesitate to see him again for a surgical procedure. After working in health care for 35 years there is no one else I would let operate on me.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

OF COURSE Dr. Murdock is #1 surgeon in the area! Thanks for the brilliant surgery and great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015