Ratings for Dr. Joseph C. Flynn

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Was sent to him by workers comp...visited him for 7 months and was told he didn't see anything in my MRI for me to be in such pain...his prescription on my first visit to him was a back brace which two visits to him later he asked me who prescripted the back brace to me? Referred me to get steroid injections on my back which neither that other doctor or his staff warned me of all the dos and don'ts before the procedures and I wasn't aware I could have died because of the negligents on their behave...well, I got tired of being in so much pain and ask to see a second doctor... on my first visit he told me that my constant pain is caused because a spur is pinching my sciatic nerve meanwhile Dr Flynn was telling me he didn't see on my MRI what was causing me the pain O was complaining about...my strong opinion is he should get new glasses or just retire

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Incomplete testing. Refused to do thoracic mri. NY Specialist did this test and more. Discovered 3 severe thoracic herniations and multiple foraminal stenosis throughout cervical, thoracic and lumbar.. Was told by Flynn "it's just arthritis". Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Flynn performed cervical fusions on both my husband and myself with excellent results. He is caring an extremely knowledgable. His staff is very helpful and polite.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

After being bed ridden for several months (I had 3 herniated discs, a torn disc and arthritis in my lower back), I went to Dr. Flynn Jr for a second opinion. Being in my shape at 25 years old, not many doctors took me, or my pain seriously. Dr. Flynn was very serious and had a wonderful bed side personality. I saw him on a Wednesday and he did surgery the following Monday. He was amazing!! I have not had any problems with my back since seeing him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

After 20 minutes of seeing two separate assistants, I heard Dr. Flynn, Jr talking LOUDLY to one of them outside the room about my x-rays. He told her that because she didn't seem to see anything on the x-ray in the particular area that was bothering me that it must be a "mental issue" because I was taking 20 mg of Prozac a day. I was too mortified to even say anything. I went to another doctor later that month who ordered an MRI and found several herniated discs.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Joseph C. Flynn's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)