Ratings for Dr. Alfred Ernst

Dr Alfred is a very good doctor, anytime I have a problem he gives me the proper medication or treatment to cure it, and it always work. Once when i had a strange lump and needed to be referred and he got me a specialist right away. Overall if any of you have a any problems in my opinion he would be the first to go to.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Ya I agree with this guy 100 percent. I have been to him lots and always been satisfied. He is sooooo wise. All them people dissing him better look in the mirror

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Ernst is the best doctor I’ve ever been to. He is so wise about every question I ask. For all y’all who be giving him bad reviews that’s bs. Dr. Alfred Ernst is the best doctor in all of Canada.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

This doctor is incompetent on so many levels! He takes Blood pressure readings with a stethoscope so he can tell you make-believe BP readings. I found out at my new doctor that my BP was extremely high 160/106 and RUH ER it was 166/98. The doctor gave me BP meds that dropped my BP to 127/88 in 30 minutes. Dr. Ernest is worse than having no doctor!!! Hypertension is called the silent killer because there are no outward symptoms until your BP is extremely high.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

MALPRACTICE How in the hell did this mental midget ever receive a medical degree. Obviously all u had to do to get a degree back then was pay for the classes.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

After having the displeasure of him being the only Doctor available for awhile all I can say is RETIRE ALREADY! He is inept 90% of the day and works far too much for his age because he is money hungry. Overtly Religious and a pervert. Asks inappropriate questions about personal life that has nothing to do with why you are there (religion, sexual etc). Dangerously inept when dealing with mefications that he feels you don't have to be on even if a specialist put you on it years ago. He will take you off of meds that are dangerous to stop abruptly as he "gets people off of drugs, doesn't get/keep you on them". Pushes ssri and snri (amitryptaline is his go to) for nearly everything. Please someone revoke his license. Maybe at one time he was competent, but that was about 20 years ago.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

He told me was I was going to bleed to death in labor; forced me to go to Rosetown to give labor and then when I got there I had to be ambulanced to Saskatoon because there was nothing they could do for me in Rosetown. I would have just drove to Saskatoon in the first place it wasn't for him lying to me about going to Rosetown. Rude, unethical, would never recommend this Dr. to anyone. If you google his name you will also find that he has been reprimanded for his actions and forced to take an ethical course for his unprofessional behaviour.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

If you go to Dr. Ernst you know you are going to get a proper examination. He has successfully diagnosed and treated my young boys for their upper respiratory infections every time. After following their healthcare and reoccurring urti's referred us to a really great specialist who diagnosed them with viral induced asthma. Dr. Ernst is quick, practical and to the point. The best GP's are the ones who know what specialists you need to go to and refer their patients on when it's appropriate. That's Dr. Ernst. Very caring and careful. My boys are never afraid to go to the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I went to the Dr for what turned out to be a yeast infection. Dr Earnst told me that it was very important that my girlfriend come in to see him for an exam. He had us both tested for stds. She went in for a full exam as well. I returned to him to get the results. He made comments to me about my girlfriend and her attractiveness. In the end I found out that the problem was a yeast infection. How could a Dr mistake a yeast infection for a std? He mislead me, didn't treat this properly, made me come for unnecessary appointments, and mislead me in order to give a full exam to a female for no reason. Dr earnst has absolutely no respect for patients time, he puts his own financial goals ahead of his patients needs, and his morals I would suggest are borderline illegal! Not only am I amazed that this man is able to practice medicine, I'm surprised he is not in jail.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

This perverted old codger takes advantage of society's blind respect for doctors and the vulnerability of children, to misuse his power, behave inappropriately, and unethically. I don't care how many years you've spent in school or how many people you've helped, according to the surmounting commentary about your malpractice and my own experience as a teenager, you're hurting more people than your help is worth. Please retire and reflect on your behaviour.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015