You may also like

Ratings for Dr. S Shams

Secretary and doctor are wonderful. Very human and interested in helping you.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

This is a very caring doctor he may seem confused but most certainly is not. He has delivered my 6 children and everyone I sent to him was pleased especially my sister who was diagnosed by another doctor with cysts in her ovaries was put on medication and scheduled to operate. I sent her to Dr. Shams, he took her the same day. He sent her for tests and turns out she eliminated the cysts on her own and didnt need the surgery. The other doctor never checked. Hes been following her ever since and shes fine.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Worse dr ever! He has no respect for his patients and does not listen

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr shams has been my gyno for over 25yrs now and I hope he doesn't retire ever . I trust him 100% and is always so kind to me and his wife/ secretary Bernadette is such a funny lady she makes me laugh and is always great to me . I will never change them unless they retire 😒

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Terrible doctor office, always at least one hour late or more, the lady at the desk is terrible, she prefers to talk over the phone and plans her next coffee with friends instead of taking care of the patients and just hurry up.......

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Shams has been my doctor for over thirty years..in fact I was one of his first patients..He is one of the best in his field..

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Dr Shams est un médecin à l'air confus et fatigué. On ne se sens pas en sécurité avec lui. Cet homme devrait prendre sa retraite car il oublit beaucoup d'informations et Il n'a pas le souci de ses patients. Une de ses patientes m'a confié qu'elle aussi doutait de ses compétences. En consultation, il est impatient et quand on lui pose des questions, il est embêter et répond séchement. Sachant qu'il n'a pas la capacité de mettre à jour ses connaissances et que certains patients pourrait payer le prix par leur vie (en cas de maladie grave non diagnostiquée), Dr Shams devrait au moins conseiller à ses patients de demander un second avis médical. Si ma tante aurait demandé une deuxième consultation médicale, elle aurait évité 3 de chirurgie et de nombreuses complications. La maladie à évoluée pendant 6 ans, alors que les examens de routine ont été fait à chaque année. Selon moi, c'est comme si les examens avaient été fait les yeux fermées. Conseil à tous, demandez un second avis..

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

he has been my doctor for 10 years how ever when I had an unexpected pregancy and I was very young I needed my doctors expertise. I was in shock and wanted to know all my options instead he just through a bunch of books at me and a diet and set up a appointment for blood test and check up and when I needed time to process it and answers it was kind of tabot! I ended up having a miscariage but I was a little embarassed to do back but I going today!!! Wish me luck!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr shams seems to be in a rush when he is talking to you and if you ask him a question he ll say we ll talk about that after and doesn t waste his time with you he says what he needs to say and that s it .Regarding his secretary she was really nice nothing to say.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr. S Shams's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Secretary and doctor are wonderful. Very human and interested in helping you."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This is a very caring doctor he may seem confused but most certainly is not. He has delivered my 6 children and everyone I sent to him was pleased especially my..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst gyno he is hard to reach especially at the St Mary when they never answer their phones, he is rude, he does not explain anything over all horrible "

July 2, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H1C0" to "H3T 1Y6". Address has been updated from "None" to "5450 Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15147312097".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worse dr ever! He has no respect for his patients and does not listen"

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr shams has been my gyno for over 25yrs now and I hope he doesn't retire ever . I trust him 100% and is always so kind to me and his wife/ secretary Bernadette..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor office, always at least one hour late or more, the lady at the desk is terrible, she prefers to talk over the phone and plans her next coffee wi..."

May 13, 2015
  • City changed from "Montreal" to "Montréal"

June 22, 2012