Ratings for Dr. Edward Eves

Tried to push me to get my cataract surgery done PRIVATELY at the Burlington Laser centre on harvester. He said they use a 'special' lens. The place wanted to charge me 4 grand per eye!! I found out later the EXACT same lens is available at the jo brant hospital for 90 bucks! I've been doing some digging and found out there is some shady stuff going on here...kickbacks back to optometrists referring to the private centre and double dipping. There was a whole globe and mail article on this last weekend. The Burlington Laser Centre (private centre) is named in the article! So people do your homework

Submitted June 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Eves for probably 30 years and never had a problem. Great staff and nothing but good things about him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Great Dr, and staff,very professional and helpfull,best in the business !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

The best Optomologist in Burlington!!! Dr.Eves is VERY thorough. My eye doc for 10 years. If u want REAL he's the guy. The test is long and worth it. He truly cares and is not about "the sell" A++++

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Eves for over 20 years. He's absolutely fantastic. Despite the long wait times, it's so worth it! Prices have always been reasonable for lenses and frames.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Eves and his staff are great people. They are very kind and accommodating. I would recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I had an outstanding experience with Dr. Eves. I had been seeing another doctor for years and am glad I switched. He is incredibly knowledgeable and acted immediately on an issue I was having with my eye referring me to a great specialist. The wait time was a bit long, but I guess that's what happens when patients continuously go back.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Absolutely fantastic experience. My 4 year old just loved Dr Eves. I would definitely recommend Dr. Eves for children.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Always late. Very slow. Takes an entire afternoon to get your eyes tested

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

The staff that makes the appt. for you are not very personable, all business. I feel like I'm talking with a computer. Dr. Eves is very knowledgable, but unfortunately very arrogant. He spends most of his time during your exam, talking about his "fantastic, gifted" children. Also, is very sarcastic with my kids (magic tricks are a little old now for teenagers) Will be looking for another dr next time I need glasses.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013