You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Edward Eves

The best Optomologist in Burlington!!! Dr.Eves is VERY thorough. My eye doc for 10 years. If u want REAL he's the guy. The test is long and worth it. He truly cares and is not about "the sell" A++++

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Eves for over 20 years. He's absolutely fantastic. Despite the long wait times, it's so worth it! Prices have always been reasonable for lenses and frames.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I had an outstanding experience with Dr. Eves. I had been seeing another doctor for years and am glad I switched. He is incredibly knowledgeable and acted immediately on an issue I was having with my eye referring me to a great specialist. The wait time was a bit long, but I guess that's what happens when patients continuously go back.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Always late. Very slow. Takes an entire afternoon to get your eyes tested

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

The staff that makes the appt. for you are not very personable, all business. I feel like I'm talking with a computer. Dr. Eves is very knowledgable, but unfortunately very arrogant. He spends most of his time during your exam, talking about his "fantastic, gifted" children. Also, is very sarcastic with my kids (magic tricks are a little old now for teenagers) Will be looking for another dr next time I need glasses.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

For 20 years, I have felt only confidence and trust in Dr. Eves and his knowledge. He always fits me in at a minute's notice...as my eye problem can occure unexpectly.He keeps up to date with new information and equipment. He is patience, considerate and most important caring.I would not go to any other eye doctor...why would I when he is the best!!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Not impressed with the services. Doctor is very condescending & insincere.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Edward Eves's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "The best Optomologist in Burlington!!! Dr.Eves is VERY thorough. My eye doc for 10 years. If u want REAL he's the guy. The test is long and worth it. He t..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Eves for over 20 years. He's absolutely fantastic. Despite the long wait times, it's so worth it! Prices have always been reasonable for l..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eves and his staff are great people. They are very kind and accommodating. I would recommend them highly. "

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an outstanding experience with Dr. Eves. I had been seeing another doctor for years and am glad I switched. He is incredibly knowledgeable and acted im..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely fantastic experience. My 4 year old just loved Dr Eves. I would definitely recommend Dr. Eves for children. "

January 18, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Always late. Very slow. Takes an entire afternoon to get your eyes tested"

December 30, 2014