Ratings for Dr. Michael Stover

Dr. Stover put me back together after a fall off a roof at work. I broke my hips tailbone and all my pelvis bones including the iliac crest which is the thickest bone in the human body. I am fully functional today and because of this man

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

On December 5 2000 I had been pinned to Garage with a car, Dr stover among many doctors saved my life. Dr stover repaired my left tibia with A pole and hardware and plated that fibula, along with putting a plate across my pelvic. Always so kind I will forever be grateful to him and the staff at Loyola university. I called him in 2003 with questions about safety with my pelvic plate during pregnancy I think he was just as surprised to learn I was pregnant as I was because it wasn't known if I could conceive again. I wish I could use him know but MTT insurance limits me. Wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Fantastic surgeon and doctor. He really cared about me and making my hip pain better. I am so glad I found him at northwestern.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

He is in love with himself this is an awful doctor. He is a liar and disappears after surgery leaving you in the care of some young doesn't know anything Resident. His bill suggested he was an excellent surgeon however his skills and bed side manner is just slightly above a rabid Pit Bull. Don't let him charm you into an Operating Room, That's when Mr. Hyde comes out. Run away and don't look back you will be better off.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr Stover replaced my hip and I've been dancing ever since! Equal leg length and no limp or pain.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Doctor Stover knows his hips! After a failed surgery and 12 other doctors, Dr Stover found my problem and corrected it. His staff is great, and he seems honest and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

I have had this surgery before by a different dr. and he really screwed up I went to see dr stover and he helped me out alot I feel so much better now. thanks so much dr. Stover.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

After a bad motorcycle accident and bad surgery, Dr. Stover saved my ankle when other Doctors wanted to amputate. A passionate Dr. that really cares. In his own words "I will treat anyone regardless if they have money or not". My only regret is that after my 3rd surgery I lost my insurance and never saw him/had my hardware removed...but one day when I am in the position, I will seek his care again.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

I had 2 PAO suregies with Dr. Stover and had Grade 2-3 osteoarthritis at the time. Becasue of my arthritis and age (48)I was a boarderline patient for this procedure, yet I did not want to have hip replacements. Dr. Stover did a marvelous job reconstructing my hip join through PAO. I no longer have pain, no limp and back to normal range of motion. He is an exceptional surgeon with a great bedside manner. He is an understanding compasionate man.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Michael Stover's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

AHC