Ratings for Dr. Joseph P. Vice

I'm 4 years late but I wanted to say that Dr. Vice delivered my daughter and my whole labor and delivery was amazing ! I was induced and was given pain and sleep medicine. When I tell you I do not remember having not one contraction. I was also given an epidural. I did not feel it at all! Once it was time to push... I pushed 3x and my daughter was out. I didn't feel anything. I welcomed a full term beautiful and healthy baby girl. Dr. Vice and his staff was AMAZING from day 1. If I ever have anymore kids I will definitely be returning. Thankyou !

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Terrible doctor, terrible person. Hope to never see him again, I see him enough in my nightmares. If he shows up to deliver your baby, RUN!!! He seems to have decent reviews, maybe I just caught him on a bad day, but trust me, you don't want to be his next bad day.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I love Dr. Vice! I have been seeing him for 9 years.He is absolutely the best!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Vice. He has been my doctor for four years. He delivered my two kids. He makes you feel so comfortable that way you'll want to talk to him so that he can help you. He's also a big joker. Gots to love Vice.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr.Vice has always been so caring and takes his time with each patient. There is a wait but you know that he is taking his time with each patient. He genuinely cares and you can that. He is terrific and has delivered 2 of my babies and will deliver my 3rd in 4 months. Wouldn't trust another doctor. He is top notch.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I am now 65 years old and started seeing Dr. Vice about 6 years ago. I only wish he had been my Doctor all my life. I have never had an OBGYN as thoughtful, kind and knowledgeable as Dr. Vice. He makes you feel comfortable with procedures a woman dislikes. I recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Very unprofessional staff and felt like I was just run thru like cattle. Did not listen to my problems

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

His staff was very unprofessional & failed to keep my personal information private... i would not recommend his office unless you want the world to know your business..i also had a friend that had the same problem..

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

i LOVE dr Vice! he is the best obgyn out there! he delivered my second baby. he is an awesome dr. and person!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Vice delivered my daughter via C-section and did everything possible to make me feel safe and comfortable. I have total trust in his care. He is patient, non-judgemental, and addresses my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

Dr. Joseph P. Vice's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Ocean Springs, MS