Ratings for Dr. Justin L. Cashman

Dr. Cashman is one of the best doctors I have ever met! I tore two tendons in my ankle while running, and went after it did not improve with a period of rest, Dr. Cashman explained (very thoroughly) all of the options for treatment and the risks and benefits of each. He spent well over one hour with me at the appointment explaining my injury and all the ways to treat it. At no time did he act rushed and he was very empathetic and compassionate about my concerns about not being able to run. I chose to try the PRP injections to help my body heal the tendons, and it was amazing! The injection was quick and easy and was done in the beautiful surgery center next to his office (the team there was wonderful too!). He told me to rest for two weeks following the injection. At two and a half weeks, I tried running again and was able to five miles with no pain! I have been running consistently now with no pain for two months since the injection! Dr. Cashman has explained that I might need more injections down the road, and if I do I will absolutely return to Dr. Cashman. I am very surprised by the negative comment below because that does not at all describe Dr. Cashman (he doesn't even have a PA! He has his own practice and he sees all of his patients personally and he handles all the patient care directly. His administrative support staff are also wonderful!) Thank you, Dr. Cashman!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I went to Dr. Cashman for a bruised and swollen ankle after being hit with a foul ball at my grandson's game De. Cashman and his staff were courteous, professional, and thorough. They squeezed me into their busy schedule and saw me immediately. Dr. Cashman took an X-Ray, diagnosed a fractured ankle, and took the time to fit me with the proper boot. He also reminded me to take my calcium and vitamin D and be sure to follow up with X-Rays in two weeks, and physical therapy after removal of boot. He even gave me several sheets of exercises that would be appropriate. He was patient and thorough and answered my questions and I was confident that I was in the hands of the best doctor anywhere.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Cashman. My son has seen him for years for various fractures and surgeries, and each time the medical care provided has been top notch. His new practice and staff are phenomenal…relaxed, patient-oriented and professional. He explains everything completely and engages well with children and adults alike. Would recommend him with 100% confidence.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Cashman is excellent. Twice now he has found injuries that were ignored at the ER and Urgent care. We now drive over an hour to see Dr. Cashman. He's an excellent orthopedic surgeon - and he has a great bedside manner with kids as well! Thank you Dr. Cashman!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Friendly environment, as my daughter who was the patient is 2 years old. Great and helpful staff. Dr. Cashman was very thorough and knowledgeable and helped ease my mind as a first time mom.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Great office, staff & doctor. Saw me for sore toe that turned out to be broken. Highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Great experience with my child. Did not feel rushed. His new office is clean with close parking. Walked right in and was greeted by staff who were friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Just saw him on his new location with my son. Relaxed atmosphere. He took the time to reassure us and our son that he would be ok and back to playing soccer soon. Staff was great. Highly recommend the office for orthopedic care!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Great doc! Very different experience than the comments below. He's in Annapolis, MD, not Leonardtown.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever seen. He was rude, condescending and borderline hostile. I broke my foot. He never examined me, took an X-ray, stuck me in a windowless office afterwards for 45 minutes and finally came in to tell me my foot was broken. He did not tell me what type of fracture, how long it would take to heal and basically was annoyed when I tried to ask questions. I am an active person and was genuinely trying to determine when I could resume normal activities and he could not be bothered with any questions. It was a waste of time and money .

Submitted February 3, 2013

Dr. Justin L. Cashman's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Leonardtown, MD