Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Kinnard

I have been coming to this practice for a long time, and have always been treated by Dr. Kinnard. He is professional, courteous, responsive to my questions, and attentive to my needs.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Unprofessional in his attitude and treatment. Condescending and waste of time.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Kinnard is very knowledgable and has excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Very Rude, doesn't take time with his patients, and is ignorant to his staff. He doesn't care about his patients unless you have big B**bs and a tiny waist. wouldn't send my worst enemy to him

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I know surgeons are known for big egos and jerkish personalities, but this guy takes the cake. Knowledgeable doctor but totally not worth the condescending attitude.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Only took him a total of two minutes to completely dismiss me and tell me nothing was wrong with me when I've been having a hard time walking for no apparent reason. Was pretty condescending and didn't feel it necessary to help me with my problem. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

On the first visit i gave him the benefit of the doubt. The second visit was terrible. A 3 hour wait for a 2 minute session where he gave me zero chance to ask questions. He refused to read the referral information i had brought. Gave me the wrong diagnosis, and eventually a shot that did not work. I hope i never end up in his office again.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

My first appointment was well handled. Dr. Kinnard is abrupt in manner but complete in his knowledge. He treated me like an equal.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I'm not sure why he's getting bad remarks. I've been going to him for over 10 years with different family memebers and he has never made me feel stupid. I'm thinking the patient was maybe in a bad mood or something. More people with positive remarks need to comment.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Rude, obnoxious doctor with an ego that doesn't fit in the building. Terrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Richard D. Kinnard's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union