Ratings for Dr. Eugene D. Williams

Dr Williams has operated on my hands 4 times and I have been extremely pleased with the outcome for each of these. He is caring, listens well, and answers all questions and concerns completely and professionally. I have been to other orthopedic doctors and found Dr Williams to be the very best.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

After an accident i was left with a completely destroyed wrist and facing the possibility of having to have my wrist fused. Dr. Williams ended up performing 3 surgeries. One to fix the wrist, one to repair nerve damage and one to remove the plate and screws. He gave me the use of my left hand back. I can't thank him enough. He is honest, professional and straight forward! Not once was I concerned about the direction he said we had to go. I have about 75% regained of what my wrist was before the accident which is a whole lot better than having my wrist fused. I would highly recommend Dr. Williams to anyone who needs a hand specialist! Thank you Dr. Williams. Steve Moreno

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Yes, there was a wait to see Dr. williams, but he is awsome. I feel if there are 3 other doctors also in the building but 95% of patients are waiting to see dr. Williams, well hey, NEE I SAY MORE???

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Williams is a fantastic doctor! He is very knowledgeable, and will answer all your questions. He really wants you to understand your injury and recovery. Would highly recommend this doctor, you're in good hands!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Permanently damaged my hand. Assistant Lydia withheld treatment referral. Avoid at all costs. Late for virtually every appointment. It says I am legally responsible for what I write here and this is all truthful. He and his assistant Lydia should be ashamed of themselves. Again, use him at your own peril.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Great Doctor, Did Open Bankart Repair on my shoulder for Chronic Disclocations. Did a wonderful job, and is very experience and will answer all your questions. Felt very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2005

Dr. Eugene D. Williams's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1960)

Bluegrass Family Health