Dr. Jason E. Guevara

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason E. Guevara

You will never find a better surgeon than Dr. Guevara! I saw five orthopedic surgeons, including one at Duke, before choosing Dr. Guevara, and I couldn't have made a better choice. He did a fantastic job on my hip replacement, besides which, he is charming, kind and an all around "good guy." You cannot go wrong with this wonderful doctor! I am so thankful I chose him!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

I trust Dr Guevara . He did knee replacement on both my knees . Recovered quickly & had absolutely no problems with either one. I know so many people who’ve had knee replacement by other doctors & are still having constant pain. He’s the best. One think I must say is be prepared for him to be very much to the point but that’s ok he’s worth it.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

I recently had a right total hip replacement done By Dr Jason Guevara. The surgery was perfomed at Moore Regional Hospital in Pinehurst in January 2019. Before surgery my foot pointed at about 1 o'clock. It now points at about 2:30, about a 30 degree difference . It's very uncomfortable to walk. I have a stabbing pain with each step, my hip hurts and I'm experiencing lower back pain. It's not getting better and I'm developing a limp. I highly recommend that if you need hip or knee surgery you travel outside of Moore County to seek help !

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Terrible experience. Left his office in tears. He was the most arrogant doctor I have even been too. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. No bedside manner. Said up front he could not do anything for me until I lost 80 lbs or more. Sent me out the door.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I have been Dr. Guevara's patient for about 15 years. I injured both knees in a rear-end car accident years ago. The right knee was treated until I had replacement surgery 11 years ago. The left knee began bothering me later on and had it replaced four years ago. I have been pain-free for years after my surgeries and never needed pain medications after healing. I can ride the upright bike for 2-4 miles and walk several miles. There is no pain to contend with and as long as I am active, my knees bend quite a lot and don't bother me at all. Three years ago, my left hip began bothering me and it needed to be replaced. After the surgery healing, there was no more pain. It does not hinder me at all in anything I wish to do. There is no one in our area that is comparable to Dr. Guevara's surgical ability. After all, he kept the Military on their feet during his tenure at the Bethesda Naval Hospital. He updates his surgical techniques often and stays on the latest methods of orthopedic surgery. I highly recommend him and his staff to treat your issues. He is simply the Best in our area.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

He is a great surgeon. He has operated on a number of people I know and all were successful surgeries. I had a tota right knee replacement the end of Nov 2017 and on the golf course and gym in January 2018. I would highly recommend him and his staff. I love my new knee!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Jason Guevara is a talented GREAT Orthopedic Surgeon!! Dr. Guevara has performed 3 joint replacements, a Total Left & Right Knee Replacement and a Total Left Hip Replacement. All 3 surgeries went great!! I have not had any trouble with my 3 joint replacements. My surgeries were complicated and I truly believe that if not for Dr. Guevara I would not have had such successful surgeries. I would highly recommend Dr. Guevara for anyone that needs an excellent Orthopedic Surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Saw Dr. Guevara in March, 2017, for severe left knee pain. Thankfully, he did not immediately want to go the "surgery" route; he wanted to try everything else possible, first. Cortisone shots (2) worked well for 6 months, but then I needed arthroscopic "clean-out" surgery. So, in Sept., 2017, I had a "left knee arthroscopy, with partial medial & lateral meniscectomy." I now use a heel wedge in my left shoe, to shift my weight to the "good" side of my knee. I'll eventually need knee replacement surgery, but I have been pain-free for almost 5 months, now. I've heard him called arrogant, but I don't mind that kind of supreme self-confidence in a surgeon; the good ones I have experienced, all have it.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Prideful, arrogant, know-it-all - all words that describe this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

The staff is amazing! I walked into a warm, comfortable waiting room with snacks and coffee. It was amazing. I was treated like a queen. Just had surgery and returned for my follow-up. Dr. Guevara was great and my knee surgery was pain free while I was in the hospital thanks to a new procedure he does. No pain meds needed. WOW!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Jason E. Guevara's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Pinehurst, NC