Ratings for Dr. Barbara Wells

Dr. Wells made me feel 100% taken care of during a difficult time.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

She is my favorite doctor at Chesapeake Women's Care. Very friendly and responsive.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

She is my far the worst doctor at Chesapeake Women's Care. She is boderline competent and lacks confidence (rightfully so!). She provides little to no information when you ask her questions. In my opinion, she did not perform my son's circumcision properly, the remaining foreskin is terribly uneven. She is the only Doctor my wife refuses to see at the practice. Unfortunately, if you have an emergency she could be unavoidable.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

As someone else said getting an appointment in a timely manner that won't be cancelled can be a challenge. My last annual I was scheduled with her and I rescheduled with the nurse practitioner when my appt was cancelled who was equally as nice and knowledgeable. I love Dr. Wells as a gyno though, she doesn't make you feel like it's your annual, which is nice.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Was very pleased with Dr. Wells for the first couple of years until I started having health issues. I don't know if her office is unorganized but I had two of my appts cancelled at the last minute. When I had a health issue and needed to speak to her to find out what to do, it took her three days to call me back. I've switched doctors because my time is just as valuable as any doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Very personable, concerned, great doctor-patient relationship. Makes you feel very comfortable. Great memory for details.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Wonderful doctor, very helpful and caring. She is great at returning phone calls and at answering questions. She is very personal which I really appreciated. It is rather hard to reschedule appointments but that is due to the doctors office and not really up to her.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Barbara Wells's Credentials

• Marshall Univ Sch Of Med, Huntington Wv 25755 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD