flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Amazing Doctor. Very kind and knowledgable. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr cram is too busy to care . She seems very nice and pleasant at first . Then you're just a number . She may be knowledgeable and may be amazing ; I did not experience any of that. I honestly think she's just too busy. So it's unfortunate that I didn't get to experience what everyone here is raving about . I will not be coming back when I have my next baby .

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

She's what every OB should strive to be. I asked my doctor to refer me to her when i was having a hard time conceiving. Couldn't have been a better match. She did my fertility treatment and I got preg after the first round. Shes great at addressing concerns and testing when needed. Only downside is the hospital shes associated it. Our experience was horrific. I heard she's the head of the department and she has plans to make changes. I hope it happens soon because the staff (including the nurses) need serious leadership. Lastly, her secretaries are the best.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Jennifer is an exceptionally intelligent doctor, however she is condescending and speaks down to her staff and some patients. I don't think she realizes how she speaks to people and her attitude that other people listening can hear. I heard her speak to staff (nurses) as if they were the dirt on the ground. Smart doctor but not overly kind with staff when she thinks others can't hear her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I am sure that Dr Cram is wonderful, however I have just had one malignant mole removed and have a polyp that needs to be removed and cannot get in to see her until October 15, almost 3 months, way too long given the circumstances. Some room should always be left for emergency appointments such as this. I was looking forward to having Dr Cram as a doctor but can't take the chance on waiting this long

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Love love love her and her staff! She's the easiest person to talk to, and an amazing surgeon. She performed a hysterectomy on my mom and myself and it was the best thing we did. No more suffering. She made it so easy. She is also taking care of my 2 daughters, my 2nieces , my 3 sisters, our mom, and my sister in law.....all ten of us.....Big Greek family...we all feel the same way! She's amazing!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Submitted April 9, 2015

She is extraordinary. I concur with every posting here.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr Cram is a very kind doctor. Excellent bedside manner. She is tough to get an appointment with. Also if you don't see her for 2 years you have to get a doctors referral faxed back to her which is a painful process.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Jennifer Cram's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cram is always on the ball, very kind, knowledgeable and thorough. Both admin staff are extremely pleasant. Highly recommend."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor. Very kind and knowledgable. I would highly recommend her"

January 6, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr cram is too busy to care . She seems very nice and pleasant at first . Then you're just a number . She may be knowledgeable and may be amazing ; I did not ex..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's what every OB should strive to be. I asked my doctor to refer me to her when i was having a hard time conceiving. Couldn't have been a better match. Sh..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Jennifer is an exceptionally intelligent doctor, however she is condescending and speaks down to her staff and some patients. I don't think she realizes how she..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I am sure that Dr Cram is wonderful, however I have just had one malignant mole removed and have a polyp that needs to be removed and cannot get in to see her u..."

July 31, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M3C 3S2". Address has been updated from "None" to "18 Wynford Drive #505, Toronto". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14163853431".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Love love love her and her staff! She's the easiest person to talk to, and an amazing surgeon. She performed a hysterectomy on my mom and myself and it was the..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "WE called her office several times but nobody is answering the phone so frustrating.. "

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She is extraordinary. I concur with every posting here."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cram is a very kind doctor. Excellent bedside manner. She is tough to get an appointment with. Also if you don't see her for 2 years you have to get a doctor..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough about Dr. Cram and her staff. Going to the otherwise dreaded monthly/weekly appointments have been a pleasure. Even when I've had to wait ..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR Jennifer Cram delivered my first born and i was very greatful to have my has my doctor .She is very competent .i had a natural birth and not epidural."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cram eased all of my concerns withy my IUD . My previous obgyn had perforated my uterus while Inserting the IUD. Upon seeing Dr. Cram I knew I was In good ..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cram delivered our first born, a healthy and beautiful baby boy, last week. It was an unexpected c-section after many hours of failed attempts to induce l..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cram is awesome she cares for her patients and somehow finds time to address any issues. She returned my calls immediately when I reported issues while pregn..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing, wonderful, brilliant is all I can say.I had a complete hysterectomy , a huge cyst removed ( 14Lb's) , a cancer scare, etc so much was done.Dr Cram made..."

September 13, 2014