Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Cram

After so many search for an OBGYN and not wanting to go to my previous OBGYN, from the unprofessional and horrendous experience we had, hubby and I decided to go with Dr. Cram. So, we asked our GP to refer us to Dr. cram for the 2nd pregnancy. It took awhile to get an appointment with Dr. Cram, but it was worth it. Anyways, long story short. My baby's heart stop beating when I was a day shy to 20 weeks. Dr. Cram was there for us every step of the way. I didn't want to have another dr to do the D&C I wanted her to do it, she specially made time for me for the D&C procedure. On our way to the hospital for the D&C my water broke and I was having a miscarriage. Went straight to the labour and delivery triage, Dr. Cram was in the middle of C-Section, after the surgery she came rushing to my room and helped me deliver my almost 20 weeks baby boy. It was a very emotional day for us, but Dr. Cram was there and was taking care of me and was comforting my husband. She has the best bed side manners ever! I had to be admitted to the hospital for 1 day, because I had lost a lot of blood and she was always checking up on me and how hubby and I was doing. Very compassionate! I would definitely go with Dr. Cram again. Her 2 assistants is just wonderful and nice as well. They are on top of everything and well organized.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

She was my OB for my first pregnancy and l decided to go back to her for my second pregnancy too. She is very thorough with her check up and explanation. I had too many questions during my first pregnancy, and she always answered and explained everything very patiently.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Cram is very nice and took time to talk to me. I actually sought her out based on the reviews I saw on here, and I'm so happy I did! She is the best OGBYN I've ever had! If you're looking for somebody who will not be dismissive, or rush you through your appointment, and is very knowledgable -I would recommend her! But, as with any good doctor, just be prepared for a long wait time to see her unfortunately.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Great doctor, great service. Waiting time is a bit issue!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Cram is always on the ball, very kind, knowledgeable and thorough. Both admin staff are extremely pleasant. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Amazing Doctor. Very kind and knowledgable. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr cram is too busy to care . She seems very nice and pleasant at first . Then you're just a number . She may be knowledgeable and may be amazing ; I did not experience any of that. I honestly think she's just too busy. So it's unfortunate that I didn't get to experience what everyone here is raving about . I will not be coming back when I have my next baby .

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

She's what every OB should strive to be. I asked my doctor to refer me to her when i was having a hard time conceiving. Couldn't have been a better match. She did my fertility treatment and I got preg after the first round. Shes great at addressing concerns and testing when needed. Only downside is the hospital shes associated it. Our experience was horrific. I heard she's the head of the department and she has plans to make changes. I hope it happens soon because the staff (including the nurses) need serious leadership. Lastly, her secretaries are the best.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Jennifer is an exceptionally intelligent doctor, however she is condescending and speaks down to her staff and some patients. I don't think she realizes how she speaks to people and her attitude that other people listening can hear. I heard her speak to staff (nurses) as if they were the dirt on the ground. Smart doctor but not overly kind with staff when she thinks others can't hear her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015