You may also like

Rate Dr. Jennifer Cram

Dr. Jennifer Cram's Ratings

Jennifer is an exceptionally intelligent doctor, however she is condescending and speaks down to her staff and some patients. I don't think she realizes how she speaks to people and her attitude that other people listening can hear. I heard her speak to staff (nurses) as if they were the dirt on the ground. Smart doctor but not overly kind with staff when she thinks others can't hear her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2902903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

I am sure that Dr Cram is wonderful, however I have just had one malignant mole removed and have a polyp that needs to be removed and cannot get in to see her until October 15, almost 3 months, way too long given the circumstances. Some room should always be left for emergency appointments such as this. I was looking forward to having Dr Cram as a doctor but can't take the chance on waiting this long

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Love love love her and her staff! She's the easiest person to talk to, and an amazing surgeon.
She performed a hysterectomy on my mom and myself and it was the best thing we did. No more suffering. She made it so easy. She is also taking care of my 2 daughters, my 2nieces , my 3 sisters, our mom, and my sister in law.....all ten of us.....Big Greek family...we all feel the same way!
She's amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772343].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 9, 2015

She is extraordinary. I concur with every posting here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr Cram is a very kind doctor. Excellent bedside manner. She is tough to get an appointment with. Also if you don't see her for 2 years you have to get a doctors referral faxed back to her which is a painful process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I cannot say enough about Dr. Cram and her staff. Going to the otherwise dreaded monthly/weekly appointments have been a pleasure. Even when I've had to wait 30+ minutes. I do appreciate being notified in advance of how behind Dr. Cram is that day; I can at least rearrange my day accordingly. Her staff are helpful and, most of all, sweet and warm and kind. That is unheard of in their field. As for Dr. Cram, she is just as kind and warm and nurturing as your own mother should be! She will not give you too little or too much information. And she's always on the ball - without a doubt. I really hope she is there for my delivery...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

DR Jennifer Cram delivered my first born and i was very greatful to have my has my doctor .She is very competent .i had a natural birth and not epidural.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr. Cram eased all of my concerns withy my IUD . My previous obgyn had perforated my uterus while
Inserting the IUD.
Upon seeing Dr. Cram I knew I was
In good hands moving
Forward. She was attentive, understanding, informative and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Dr. Cram delivered our first born, a healthy and beautiful baby boy, last week. It was an unexpected c-section after many hours of failed attempts to induce labour - neither the baby nor my body would cooperate! She was incredible. She was so reassuring and kind, and my husband and I felt like we could not have been in better hands. She made the time to squeeze us in despite a crazy schedule of other surgeries that night. She had both me and my husband laughing during the surgery and when the little guy emerged she gushed - "oh, he is CUUUUTE!" I was instantly in tears. She came by to see us before discharge and gave such helpful, thoughtful and logical advice. We are so grateful to her and her team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2553030].votes_count ]]