Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Cram

Dr.Cram is an excellent doctor ,very knowledgeable, compassionate and helpful

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr Cram delivered both of my children and she is THE BEST doctor!! I can’t say enough about her! She is compassionate, understanding, patient (with your concerns and questions) and will always go the distance to ensure you have a healthy and safe pregnancy. If you are questioning something.. she will listen to you and look into it! She will not ignore your concerns and disregard your feelings. She is the chief doctor in her unit at the hospital and she has the BEST bedside manner for a woman in labour (doesn’t matter if it’s your 1st or 10th baby) she actually rubbed my back and whispered “you’ve got this and your doing great” when I was in labour. She had a full ward of mums birthing and you would never know by how well she balanced herself. LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Cram!! Please do yourself a favour and be her patient as she will take such good care of you. Her office is really busy so most likely she will run late but, I don’t really know an OBGYN that’s doesn’t run late.. her staff are so lovely and greet you by name and they are helpful with getting you apts that work for your time vs what’s best for them. I would only recommend Dr Cram to friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I went to Dr. Cram for my first child. Most of my family to to her clinic but they have seen the other Drs. that work there. I had a horrible experience after my birth. She neglected me after I gave birth which I had a few complications with. It was very unprofessional and unethical since she is the head of the birthing unit at the hospital. I’m sure she great at what she does but I do feel like if you want to see her make sure ur questions are all answered and she fully recognizes what your concerns are.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr, Cram is very attentive, thorough and compassionate. Great ObGyn!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Amazing OB. Very knowledgeable and down to earth. Great sense of humour. Can't say enjoy good things. Highly recommended her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I got an iud inserted and thought briefly about making a joke about her last name before thinking...no this lady is going to stick a series of sharp items all up in there so for this to work we have to all get along on a deep level. She was great, compassionate, sweet and ummm skilled...wasnt like the best experience of my life but didn't hurt like I thought it would.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I found she is tge best doctor.for sure i recommend her

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

I found Dr. Cram to be a wonderful doctor. She takes her time, listens to your concerns, and explains everything. She is a real gem.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

What a great doctor. Very compassionate and caring towards her patients and very knowledgeable. Highly reccomend her as a ob/gyn

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

She is so sweet and takes her time. She took her time to do my c section when I had major scar tissue and was genuinely concerned for my health and well being.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016