Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Cram

Dr. Cram is very nice and took time to talk to me. I actually sought her out based on the reviews I saw on here, and I'm so happy I did! She is the best OGBYN I've ever had! If you're looking for somebody who will not be dismissive, or rush you through your appointment, and is very knowledgable -I would recommend her! But, as with any good doctor, just be prepared for a long wait time to see her unfortunately.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Great doctor, great service. Waiting time is a bit issue!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Cram is always on the ball, very kind, knowledgeable and thorough. Both admin staff are extremely pleasant. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Amazing Doctor. Very kind and knowledgable. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr cram is too busy to care . She seems very nice and pleasant at first . Then you're just a number . She may be knowledgeable and may be amazing ; I did not experience any of that. I honestly think she's just too busy. So it's unfortunate that I didn't get to experience what everyone here is raving about . I will not be coming back when I have my next baby .

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

She's what every OB should strive to be. I asked my doctor to refer me to her when i was having a hard time conceiving. Couldn't have been a better match. She did my fertility treatment and I got preg after the first round. Shes great at addressing concerns and testing when needed. Only downside is the hospital shes associated it. Our experience was horrific. I heard she's the head of the department and she has plans to make changes. I hope it happens soon because the staff (including the nurses) need serious leadership. Lastly, her secretaries are the best.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Jennifer is an exceptionally intelligent doctor, however she is condescending and speaks down to her staff and some patients. I don't think she realizes how she speaks to people and her attitude that other people listening can hear. I heard her speak to staff (nurses) as if they were the dirt on the ground. Smart doctor but not overly kind with staff when she thinks others can't hear her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I am sure that Dr Cram is wonderful, however I have just had one malignant mole removed and have a polyp that needs to be removed and cannot get in to see her until October 15, almost 3 months, way too long given the circumstances. Some room should always be left for emergency appointments such as this. I was looking forward to having Dr Cram as a doctor but can't take the chance on waiting this long

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Love love love her and her staff! She's the easiest person to talk to, and an amazing surgeon. She performed a hysterectomy on my mom and myself and it was the best thing we did. No more suffering. She made it so easy. She is also taking care of my 2 daughters, my 2nieces , my 3 sisters, our mom, and my sister in law.....all ten of us.....Big Greek family...we all feel the same way! She's amazing!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015