Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Cram

I got an iud inserted and thought briefly about making a joke about her last name before thinking...no this lady is going to stick a series of sharp items all up in there so for this to work we have to all get along on a deep level. She was great, compassionate, sweet and ummm skilled...wasnt like the best experience of my life but didn't hurt like I thought it would.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I found she is tge best doctor.for sure i recommend her

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

I found Dr. Cram to be a wonderful doctor. She takes her time, listens to your concerns, and explains everything. She is a real gem.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

What a great doctor. Very compassionate and caring towards her patients and very knowledgeable. Highly reccomend her as a ob/gyn

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

She is so sweet and takes her time. She took her time to do my c section when I had major scar tissue and was genuinely concerned for my health and well being.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

After so many search for an OBGYN and not wanting to go to my previous OBGYN, from the unprofessional and horrendous experience we had, hubby and I decided to go with Dr. Cram. So, we asked our GP to refer us to Dr. cram for the 2nd pregnancy. It took awhile to get an appointment with Dr. Cram, but it was worth it. Anyways, long story short. My baby's heart stop beating when I was a day shy to 20 weeks. Dr. Cram was there for us every step of the way. I didn't want to have another dr to do the D&C I wanted her to do it, she specially made time for me for the D&C procedure. On our way to the hospital for the D&C my water broke and I was having a miscarriage. Went straight to the labour and delivery triage, Dr. Cram was in the middle of C-Section, after the surgery she came rushing to my room and helped me deliver my almost 20 weeks baby boy. It was a very emotional day for us, but Dr. Cram was there and was taking care of me and was comforting my husband. She has the best bed side manners ever! I had to be admitted to the hospital for 1 day, because I had lost a lot of blood and she was always checking up on me and how hubby and I was doing. Very compassionate! I would definitely go with Dr. Cram again. Her 2 assistants is just wonderful and nice as well. They are on top of everything and well organized.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

She was my OB for my first pregnancy and l decided to go back to her for my second pregnancy too. She is very thorough with her check up and explanation. I had too many questions during my first pregnancy, and she always answered and explained everything very patiently.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Cram is very nice and took time to talk to me. I actually sought her out based on the reviews I saw on here, and I'm so happy I did! She is the best OGBYN I've ever had! If you're looking for somebody who will not be dismissive, or rush you through your appointment, and is very knowledgable -I would recommend her! But, as with any good doctor, just be prepared for a long wait time to see her unfortunately.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Great doctor, great service. Waiting time is a bit issue!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016