Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Fox

Always pleased with Dr. Fox and my results. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr Fox is so unprofessional and incompetent. Find a different doctor. She is not current and she is a jerk. She will try to sell you a procedure without informing you of her inexperience or the risks. I agree with the other reviewer. She acts like it is all a big joke. It is my face and not a big joke. It is deadly serious.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr Patricia Fox gave me false information about a procedure. She did not derst and the what she was proposing and was a disaster waiting to happen. I got 3 other opinions and all 3 said her suggested course of action was contrary to the,standard of care and would have caused me great harm. Get another consultation with a better informed and better educated doctor. She behaves very unprofessional like it is all a big joke.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr Fox performed a breast revision .She did a horrible job.She created a problem that was worse then the orginal problem I had.Then tried to tell me it looked good.I had to walk around for a year hiding my breast because I had one that looked like a grapefruit and one that looked like a orange.Total waste of money.Not only that she put in my old implants that were over 10 years old.(acting like she was trying to save me money)She doesnt listen.She's a ****!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

very happy with dr. fox.. made me feel very comfortable and did an excellant job! highly recommend the smart liposuction- was worth every penny!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr. Patricia A. Fox's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1972)