Ratings for Dr. Paul T. Freudigman

I had a staph infection set up inside my arm and was sent to the E.R. by my doctor. The infection was caused from a previous surgery that Dr. Freudigman performed on my arm. I was released from E.R. and told to see Dr. Freudigman immediately. I called and left messages and no return call, then finally got ahold of them and was told that they refuse to see me because I am not paid up and I had to pay the full amount before he would see me. He's already made a killing off me anyway. But I realized that Dr. Freudigman's office doesn't care about it's patients or he would not have refused me in my time of need. I called another Surgeon who's in the same building and went to him and it is definitely a blessing from God, because I like this new surgeon a lot better, he is easier to get ahold of and explains everything to you and shorter wait time.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Freudigman treated me for a severe leg injury several years ago. I had been told by another orthopaedic that my leg needed to be amputated. Dr. Freudigman decided to try and save my leg since I was so young (21 yrs). He used a taylor frame to regrow two inches of bone. Although I will always have trouble with my ankle due to arthritis, I am able to walk long distances (better than short distances). Dr. Freudigman even made exceptions for my visits. He saw me on friday afternoons when he doesn't normally see patients because I had to fly in from Lubbock and had graduate classes monday through thursday. If you see him, please be sure to tell him that the patient that called him "Dr. Evil" says "Hi!"

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. Paul T. Freudigman's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)

• Blue Cross Of California