Ratings for Dr. Kenneth L. Oder

Dr Oder's staff never returns calls or sees about script refills. Called could not see doctor cause just saw him last week so she said she would talk to him and have something sent out. She did not do it, so here is another sleepless, sick evening. Need to change doctors

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Oder and staff are always sympathetic, the doctor addresses the issue at hand, and usually with a few options. One of the few great family practice doctors in the area. I drive from Louisville to Taylorsville just to be seen by him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr. Oder has been my doctor many years and as a health professional , i am careful about who provides my health care. He is patient, kind and explains anything asked of him. His approach is holistic and he never rushes thru assessments or care.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Doctor Oder is outstanding. Very patient man. He took extra time to explain my conditions and what he felt my recovery was going to be like. He was understanding and assisted me with all forms I needed for work. We are blessed to have him in Taylorsville!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

He took almost 1 1/2 hours for our first visit, took time to really listen to me. Seemed to believe me, which is saying a lot when you have Fibromyalgia! My husband has also seen him for a back injury and arthritis and he has been very helpful and knowledgeable about both.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Kenneth L. Oder's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts