Ratings for Dr. Deborah J. White

Dr. White and her staff were wonderful! I couldn't of asked for a more caring place to have a big surgery. They have always put my nerves at ease and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

very poor staff they have no knowledge of anything. Dr white is very mean

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I had a very traumatic experience w this doctor. She performed a surgery that turned out horribly, and after an unsuccessful revision I was abandoned as a patient. The staff is trained to tell the patient that they look fine even though things are clearly not fine when the nose is off center and looks far worse that it did before "dr" white touched it. Stay away.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

went to Dr. White a few years ago and had a horific experience. She injected my for head between the eyes frown line with both radiance and botox. I was so sick i have massive scars in that area now and she would not return my money. another plastic surgeon in the east valley even asked me if I had been in a car accident Dr Greigo to be exact they dad gone to school together at the U of A in Tucson he was really shocked so today i still live with my scars not good Mrs. McDonald

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

I went to Dr. White after being harmed by a husband/wife doctor team in north Scottsdale. Dr. White helped tremendously. She's caring, honest, and talented; she made me very comfortable, and she's worth of the trust I put in her. I've met a few other patients of Dr. White's, and across the board, I've seen very good results.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Dr white is amazing!!! I met her when I was in need of fixing what another doctor did to me.. I learned a big lesson.. when going in for plastic or cosmetic change.. DO YOUR RESEARCH. Dr white I would always highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Deborah J. White's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1989)