receptionist is incredibly rude, and he is consistently over an hour late

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Disgusting disregard for human dignity, don't let him fool you with his smooth demeanour, he hates being a Doctor, everyday of his life....he hates listening to you stories, your worries, he hates what he does everyday......

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

He is the best Doctor i have ever had in my entire life, he is my family Doctor and has helped us through thick and thin. I really do not know were i would be without him to this day, he helps me live. I trust him with my life, me and my brothers thought that he was related to our family, but now that were grown up we know that he's our doctor haha. He has done more for me than anything, i love his personality, he has the greatest smile, and by god he is so sweet. 8)

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Our Doctor for over 20 yrs and has been excellent but he never did take me fly fishing :)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Biglow has been my family's physician for 20 years. He has seen us through some really hard times, with great care and compassion. He is easy to talk to, has a wonderful sense of humour; listens intensely when things are serious. I don't know what we would do without him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

An excellent practitioner, and the community is most fortunate to have one of his caliber. I have been a patient of his for close to twenty years.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Have moved to Ontario otherwise would still be his patient. He is the most caring, understanding, helpful, honest, courageous individual I know. On top of that he is certainly very down to earth and has a disarming sense of humour that makes even the worst situation more bearable. Qualicum Beach and area residents are fortunate to have this kind of Doctor in the area.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Bigalow for long time he has been very helpful and caring and its been so much nicer with that other busy body secretary, Charlene, otherwise I like going to Dr. Bigalow I know good help is hard to find but sometimes....... I dont know

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr.B. has been our doctor for over 10 yrs. He always strives for the best service and treats his patients with compassion. I always leave feeling content that I am in good hands. While I only have the best to say about Dr. Clair, unfortunately, I cannot say the same about the front staff employee. This person is so preoccupied with herself and her personal phonecalls and woes that it is not pleasant to listen to when you are not feeling well.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Dr. Clair Biglow's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "receptionist is incredibly rude, and he is consistently over an hour late"

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great guy! Knows the practice and his business and has a great personality! Russ"

October 19, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Disgusting disregard for human dignity, don't let him fool you with his smooth demeanour, he hates being a Doctor, everyday of his life....he hates listening t..."

October 7, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V9K0" to "V9K". Address has been updated from "None" to "152 West 2nd Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12507527100".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best Doctor i have ever had in my entire life, he is my family Doctor and has helped us through thick and thin. I really do not know were i would be w..."

May 8, 2015