Dr. Stoker is an amazing surgeon who does not disappoint. He corrected my sons' noses about 10 years ago (they look so natural, no one knows!!), and when I was ready for a breast reduction and tummy tuck (at 60), it was clear that he was the most gifted and skillful surgeon I could find. His office staff are compassionate and professional, his operating room is on site and state-of-the-art, and I feel so blessed to have the fantastic results I have after only a few months. Dr. Stoker is caring and responsive and you couldn't ask for a better doctor. If you look at his work on his website you get a realistic idea of what to expect. I am incredibly blessed to have found Dr. Stoker and I enjoy the results of his artistry every single day!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Had a Breast Reduction in January 2009 with side lipo plus upper eyelid surgery. Great experience. I tursted a Dr in Miami to do more lipo & it got botche but Dr Stoker did a revision and I look fantastic thanks to him!!! Planning on a facelift in 2 years and will fly from Florida for Dr S to do it! He's wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I had lipo suction by Dr Stoker 4 or 5 years ago. I was tremendously happy with the results. My body is naturally pear shaped but with menopause it had become an exaggerated version of a pear. Dr Stoker performed lipo on my inner and outer thighs, the flank area and stomach, at the same time fixing an umbilical hernia. I had the body I remembered without losing any of my curves! When I wanted my upper arms and back bra area, I naturally knew where to go but he had moved and the office where he had been working was unhelpful, not wanting to lose business. After some investigation I found he had set up his own practice in Marina, thankfully! Needless to say I am very happy with my arms. I'm back to wearing sleeveless tops with no back fat spilling over my bra. Both procedures, I experienced little to no pain. He is thorough, and meticulous. I am a nurse, working in ICU, have done for 23 yrs. I can recommend his work whole heartedly.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

Dr Stoker is a superb surgeon, I think he could be conidered an artist as well. He did an incredible job sculpting my body during my Mommy Makover. I was a challenging case as I had a complicated hernia to repair, and my breasts had been operated on twice before by another surgeon with poor results. I took a long time, years actually, researching the Laser Bra technique developed by Dr Stevens. I knew I wanted this procedure to prevent the bottoming out I had experienced twice before. Dr. Stoker and Dr Stevens were partners for years so I figured he has done this procedure probably thousands of times. Experience does matter. I chose Dr Stoker because I liked the photos of his before and afters the most. It was a little confusing at first, his photos are still on the website from his former practice. I live on e East Coast so I traveled to California for the surgery. It was well worth the additional effort and cost to have Dr Stoker perform the surgery. Dr S is the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

5 years ago Dr Stoker saved my life. I came to his office in LA from San Francisco with some previous BAD surgery on my breasts and stomach. I was very depressed due to the bad surgery and Dr Stoker was my last hope. I went through the motions like a robot with no emotion. I was scared. Can he fix this??? Yes!! He did. I LOVE HIM. He is the best plastic surgeon. My breast have never looked so great and he fixed all of the deformities and dents on my stomach. Its five years later and I'm still very happy and thank full. I have my body back and I feel normal again.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

I had a nightmare experience getting Liposuctin from Dr Stoker. I paid $7700 and it looked like nothing was done. My stomach looked deformed. I ended up paying another 6500 for a different lipo doctor in DC to fix my botched stomach and thighs.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I love my nose job but my scars from my breast augmentation show on one side. I am not completely sure if this was by mistake or because he was trying to align them correctly. Either way I see it every time I am without a bra, I really believed that he was the #1 best but I question his time scheduling. I believe he works a lot and makes mistakes like any human.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

I am so incredibly happy with the results from my surgery with Dr. Stoker. I had a deviated septum that was causing me a lot of sinus infections and migraines. I went to Dr. Stoker on a recommendation from a trusted friend to see what could be done. I also asked for some cosmetic work on my nose as I have wanted a new nose since I was a teenager, but was always nervous of how it might change the way I look. Dr. Stoker did exactly what I had hoped for and his work was so good, that people didn't notice that my nose changed until I pointed it out. That's a sign of a great surgeon. Dr. Stoker personally called to check on me the few days following my surgery to make sure that I was ok. His level of artistry and service are superb, and his staff is amazing and kind. Dr. Stoker's nurse, Tami, couldn't be any greater than she already is. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Stoker and his staff. I will definitely recommend him to friends and he will have repeat business from me for sure.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

I had my Rhinoplasty procedure with Dr. Stoker, so did my sister. He is an amazing doctor and did a great job on my sister, so went ahead with mine as well. I am still in recovery but everything looks great so far. Dr. Stoker takes the time to answer all of your questions and is very respectful of your wishes, which he will let you know if they are possible. He is a perfectionist, and a born artist. He is very confident in his work and that definitely shines through in a good way ;) Everyone at the office (staff,nurses,doctors) are rated on a one to 10 scale, 10+ for me! I also stayed at their aftercare which was wonderful!. Can't wait to see my nose through recovery!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Stoker is amazing. He has given me an entirely new outlook on life - he's given me the body I've always wanted. I had gastric bypass surgery 7 years ago, and after losing 150 lbs., I knew deep down that plastic surgery would be the next logical step. I hemmed and hawed, but when I first came to Dr. Stoker 4 years ago, I knew I would eventually come back to him. On December 17th, 2010 - I did! And the results have been amazing; the recovery much easier than I could have ever expected and I am soo happy with my results. Dr. Stoker performed a tummy tuck, lipo to my thights and a breast augmentation. I felt good after my weight loss, but now, it feels as though the weight is officially gone! And he did it for me! The rest of my life is just beginning! Thank you Dr. Stoker for such amazing work!! Seing those before photos almost made me cry - you are a definite artist and a man who has passion (not just experience) for what he does. I cannot thank you enough!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. David A. Stoker's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.DrStoker.com" to "http://www.drstoker.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "90291" to "90292". Address has been updated from "None" to "4640 Admiralty Way". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13103001779".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stoker is an amazing surgeon who does not disappoint. He corrected my sons' noses about 10 years ago (they look so natural, no one knows!!), and when I was..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a Breast Reduction in January 2009 with side lipo plus upper eyelid surgery. Great experience. I tursted a Dr in Miami to do more lipo & it got botche but..."

February 3, 2015