Ratings for Dr. David A. Stoker

I had a mastopexy and liposuction done by Dr. Stoker and love the result! I work in the business and heard many great things about his work. After researching his extensive experience and credentials, I decided to have my surgery with him and I am so grateful. The recovery was easier than I thought. I hardly had any bruising and went back to work a week later. I have referred all my friends and family to him as well.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

had a tummy tuck April 19, 2016. After having two children, losing almost 100lbs and four years of searching for the right plastic surgeon I was lucky enough to find Dr. Stoker. Dr. Stoker and staff were so welcoming from the initial contact and until today. Dr. Stoker made me feel so secure that in his hands everything was going to be alright. He gave me all the confidence i needed to move forward with the procedure. Dr. Stoker has a big passion for what he does...He does not only do it for the money, but he wants to help as many people as possible to look and feel beautiful again. I can't say enough good things about the results. I feel and look amazing. Dr. Stoker transformed my body and I am so please with my new look. I was able to wear a bikini for the first time. In the past I had to hide my extra skin with lots of under shirts now, I don't need them any more. Tummy tuck being one of the biggest plastic surgeries, all the expectations were set up-front...I knew exactly what to expect. APRIL the best nurse ever took the time to explain in detail step by step the process and recovery. If i had questions I knew i can call or email either April or Heather., and they would get back to me right away. Two amazing staff members that Dr. Stoker has. I cannot thank them enough for the support they gave me during my recovery. If you are thinking of having a plastic surgery, please consult with Dr. Stoker first, you will see the difference!! Thank you Dr. Stoker for making me feel beautiful again!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr. Stoker is an excellent surgeon who makes his patients feel comfortable. He listens to you and offers his opinion to accomplish your goal. I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Awesome surgeon! The office is so clean and the staff are all so nice. I feel blessed to have found Dr. Stoker and Pam who does the botox and filler.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Remarkable! Amazing! Extraordinary! Phenomenal! Stupendous! The list of praise I have for Dr. David Stoker and his lovely staff and nurses could go on for pages and pages; I have never felt more beautiful or sexier in my entire life than I do now and it is all thanks to Dr. Stoker. My breasts are unbelievably perfect, literally perfect, and what I have desired pretty much since I was a teenager and especially after having two children. But allow me to start at the beginning, since hearing other women’s stories helped me finally make what I think it one of the greatest decisions I have ever made with the best plastic surgeon on the planet. I have had what I call “boob envy” my entire life. I was, at best, a tiny A cup and desired a fuller cup size to fit the rest of my petite, athletic body. After searching the internet (realself.com and other web sites), I was drawn to Dr. David Stoker; there was something about his web site, the unbelievable “Before” and “After” images, and the care that was put into this important first impression that made him the first (and turned into only) consultation I went to. I submitted a consultation request and I was called the very next day by Heather to set up an appointment and talk about boobs! The staff was kind, caring, patient, and informed even before I stepped foot into the beautiful Marina del Ray office. They took the time to answer any pre-consultation questions I had and gave me all the information I needed so I felt confident walking in. From the moment I met Dr. Stoker I felt comfortable and in good hands, literally and figuratively. He genuinely cared about what I wanted and listened to my thoughts and helped guide me in the right direction. He was complimentary, nonjudgmental, gentle, and took my life style and body type into consideration while discussing my options. He immediately knew what would look incredible on my frame. Having been so small my whole life, I didn’t have a clue what a B or C cup really meant until that day, but I left feeling like a million bucks and wanted to get my new breasts immediately! I didn’t think I could have “sexy curves” but Dr. Stoker knew how the get them. I didn’t feel the need to go to anyone else. I knew Dr. Stoker was my surgeon ad I couldn’t wait! I have always said, I’ll shop around for shoes and bargains on clothes and cars, but when it comes to my body and my health, when I find the right doctor I stick with them. I am so glad I trusted my instincts and made the right choice. The surgery was a breeze. I was nervous, as would be expected before any sort of surgery and before any major life decision, but my nerves were quickly calmed by the nurses, anesthesiologist, and Dr. Stoker who were right there beside me the whole time. They had also called me the day before just to make sure I was feeling ready and knew what to expect, and was, of course, excited. I woke up an hour later with the most amazing, beautiful, and super sexy breasts I had ever seen! Obviously the usual discomfort and swelling as expected, the healing took some time, but I was safe and comfortable and was able to go out to dinner the next day with my husband and show off my gorgeous breasts. I am proud to recommend Dr. Stoker for any plastic surgery, but especially if someone is looking for perfect, full, beautiful breasts that look and feel real. I have never felt sexier, more confident, and more at peace with my body and body image than I do now, and I thank Dr. Stoker for that from the bottom of my heart. I feel sexy naked and in clothes. Everything I try on looks and fits perfectly. Breezy sundresses, sexy cocktail dresses, strapless dresses, bikinis, they all look stunning on my body and I feel my confidence grow every day when I look in the mirror. After the obvious life choice decisions I have made with getting married and my two adorable children, getting my breast augmentation by Dr. Stoker was the BEST decision I have ever made.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Stoker is an amazing surgeon who does not disappoint. He corrected my sons' noses about 10 years ago (they look so natural, no one knows!!), and when I was ready for a breast reduction and tummy tuck (at 60), it was clear that he was the most gifted and skillful surgeon I could find. His office staff are compassionate and professional, his operating room is on site and state-of-the-art, and I feel so blessed to have the fantastic results I have after only a few months. Dr. Stoker is caring and responsive and you couldn't ask for a better doctor. If you look at his work on his website you get a realistic idea of what to expect. I am incredibly blessed to have found Dr. Stoker and I enjoy the results of his artistry every single day!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Had a Breast Reduction in January 2009 with side lipo plus upper eyelid surgery. Great experience. I tursted a Dr in Miami to do more lipo & it got botche but Dr Stoker did a revision and I look fantastic thanks to him!!! Planning on a facelift in 2 years and will fly from Florida for Dr S to do it! He's wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I had lipo suction by Dr Stoker 4 or 5 years ago. I was tremendously happy with the results. My body is naturally pear shaped but with menopause it had become an exaggerated version of a pear. Dr Stoker performed lipo on my inner and outer thighs, the flank area and stomach, at the same time fixing an umbilical hernia. I had the body I remembered without losing any of my curves! When I wanted my upper arms and back bra area, I naturally knew where to go but he had moved and the office where he had been working was unhelpful, not wanting to lose business. After some investigation I found he had set up his own practice in Marina, thankfully! Needless to say I am very happy with my arms. I'm back to wearing sleeveless tops with no back fat spilling over my bra. Both procedures, I experienced little to no pain. He is thorough, and meticulous. I am a nurse, working in ICU, have done for 23 yrs. I can recommend his work whole heartedly.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

Dr Stoker is a superb surgeon, I think he could be conidered an artist as well. He did an incredible job sculpting my body during my Mommy Makover. I was a challenging case as I had a complicated hernia to repair, and my breasts had been operated on twice before by another surgeon with poor results. I took a long time, years actually, researching the Laser Bra technique developed by Dr Stevens. I knew I wanted this procedure to prevent the bottoming out I had experienced twice before. Dr. Stoker and Dr Stevens were partners for years so I figured he has done this procedure probably thousands of times. Experience does matter. I chose Dr Stoker because I liked the photos of his before and afters the most. It was a little confusing at first, his photos are still on the website from his former practice. I live on e East Coast so I traveled to California for the surgery. It was well worth the additional effort and cost to have Dr Stoker perform the surgery. Dr S is the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

5 years ago Dr Stoker saved my life. I came to his office in LA from San Francisco with some previous BAD surgery on my breasts and stomach. I was very depressed due to the bad surgery and Dr Stoker was my last hope. I went through the motions like a robot with no emotion. I was scared. Can he fix this??? Yes!! He did. I LOVE HIM. He is the best plastic surgeon. My breast have never looked so great and he fixed all of the deformities and dents on my stomach. Its five years later and I'm still very happy and thank full. I have my body back and I feel normal again.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. David A. Stoker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. David Stoker, uses his extensive training and experience with cosmetic surgery to give his patients the quality results they deserve. Specializing in breast enhancement, body contouring and facial plastic surgery, he offers a wide variety of procedures including breast augmentation, liposuction, tummy tuck and nose surgery. Visit his website for the complete list of procedures available.

• English

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Marina Del Rey, CA