Ratings for Dr. J. Timothy Katzen

Dr katzen COMPLETELY transformed my arms and back!!! I did not know i could look this way!! He gave me shape & everything came out perfect!!! Im very grateful thank you sooo very much dr. Katzen!!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

He's amazing.Last time i went to school my schoolmates made fun of my huge nose and dr. Timothy helped me to get confident.He talked me and told about the surgery.Then, i decided to get a better look and it happened! He made me so beautiful like i always wanted to be..Thanks doctor!♡♥♡

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Dr. Katzen is an amazing surgeon as well as passionate. He takes time to answer questions and helps a patient make informed decisions regarding their surgery.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

My husband met me before weight loss surgery and has been supportive regardless of my weight. I had weight loss surgery and ended up with sagging skin all over. I ended up having a tummy tuck, breast lift and breast augmentation. Now, my husband can't stop giving my compliments on how great I look. He's a big fan of Dr. Katzen as well as I am.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Katzen is an artist and skilled surgeon. He and his office staff are always very courteous and helpful. I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

After losing over 100 pounds, I worked out to try and tone my body but it didn't quite work out as I hoped for it to be. I went to Dr. Katzen for a butt and thigh lift. He's a skilled surgeon and is so very kind.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I am very please with my plastic surgery results. Dr. Katzen is so amazing. He has a great bedside manner and really truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Before weight loss, I wore a 4X top and 34 bottoms. After losing weight and having plastic reconstructive surgery, I am now in a size 1 or 3 from the juniors department and size small top. For the first time in 30 years, I am in a bikini and I feel great in it. Dr. Katzen is the best doctor I could ask for! He is caring and never treats any of his patients like just another paycheck as some doctors do.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Katzen is an amazing, talented, experienced and compassionate surgeon; I trust him implicitly and would highly recommend him to friends and/or family.  :-)

He truly has it all: He's incredibly kind, patient and compassionate, and he has a LOT of experience in this specific field; he's an expert at what he does.  He's meticulous about his surgeries; he pays attention to detail and it makes all the difference in the world.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Katzen is fabulous! He did such a great job on my abdominoplasty, my tummy is tight! He has such a great bedside manner and was always there for me. I have recommended many people to Dr. Katzen and will continue to do so!! Someday I hope to go back to him and have other procedures done too! Thanks so much for EVERYTHING!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. J. Timothy Katzen's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AHC