Ratings for Dr. MATTHEW H. Steele

Dr. Steele and his staff are absolutely wonderful! He listened to my all of my concerns regarding the procedure. He is very polite with a great bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr Steele!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Was very self conscious about my body after 3 kids and sought out several surgeons for a mommy makeover. I was very nervous but Dr. Steele put me at ease very quickly. I had a breast lift and augmentation, tummy tuck, and some liposuction. After tow months there is still some minor swelling, but I can't express how happy I am. I haven't looked this good since I was 19. I am so happy that I had the surgery and would tell anybody to see Dr. Steele.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Steele is Awesome Surgeon ! He took my sister that had major scare issues from several surgery thru her life . And worked her into his schedule in a very short notice and made her Beutiful . His bed side manner is a gift from God . I totally recommend Dr. Steele . Thank you for giving my sister back her confense 5 star breast , 5 star tummy , five 5 removing ugly visible scars .

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Great surgeon. He did my breast augmentation about 3 months ago and they look amazing. So happy. Have sent him some friends as well.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I had a breast lift and augmentation with Dr. Steele about 6 months ago. So far, I am thrilled with my results. After having my 3 children, I never felt confident in my clothing or bathing suit. Dr. Steele listened to me and picked the optimal implant for my size. I also had a low nipple and sagging breast. Now, "my girls" sit much higher on my chest and I have the perky look that I desired. I can't say enough great things about my surgeon and his staff, especially Cindy, his patient scheduler. He is the best plastic surgeon in town and I have sent him a few of my friends.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Steele did a breast lift and implants on me and my results are awesome. He is very patient and knowledgable. Cindy, his scheduler is fantastic. I have recommended him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Steele did my tummy tuck a couple of years ago and I went back to see him for a Breast lift and augmentation and lipo on my back. The results are amazing! He truly is a perfectionist! Best in Fort Worth!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Had surgery by him and his results are excellent. His bedside manner is very personable and he takes his time to make sure all questions are answered. His coordinator, Cindy, is so sweet and helpful. The office staff is fantastic. Would totally recommend to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Love my new breasts! He is awesome. Would definitely go back and have told my girlfriends about him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Had breast reduction by Dr. Steele. I am super happy. His staff is awesome. My results are unbelievably good. I feel so much better and my breasts have never looked so good.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. MATTHEW H. Steele's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal