Dr. Aldo A. Lombardo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Aldo A. Lombardo

Doctor Lombardo is an amazing surgeon! He makes you feel very comfortable and his work is absolutely PERFECT! I would not go any where else!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

I’m very happy with my results of my tummy tuck and eye it look great and everyone was super nice 🤗

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr Lombardo is very e patience’s snd knowledgable. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Also very accommodating. I had a window of time to work with and they made it happen! Very grateful.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

I’m very happy with my breast augmentation results! Dr Lombardo helped me achieve the natural looking enhancement that I was looking for. His staff is very friendly and helped make me feel comfortable and confident throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Lombardo and the staff at Allure Institute for Plastic Surgery!! I can't say enough good things about this office or my results. Dr. Lombardo spent so much time with me during the consultation and throughout the whole recovery process. Allure Institute for Plastic Surgery is the place to go for any of your plastic surgery needs!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Lombardo and his team were great. Throughout my procedure I felt extremely comfortable. They made sure all of my questions were answered and I fully understood the procedure and recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Lombardo.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Amazing results, amazing staff and a physician that truly cares😊

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I never met Dr. Lombardo until my PreOp/Consult day. Other than that, it was speaking to him over text/phone and sending pictures to get an idea. I booked before meeting him in person as I heard MANY great things about him. The day I went in for my PreOp/Consult day (day before surgery) Dr. Lombardo took one look at me and told me the surgery I was wanting would not provide the results I would be expecting. He gave me 3 different options and ways to go. I was nervous because I wasn’t expecting to hear what I heard. However, I took his advice and went with what he thought would be the best option for me. Not only did he do a great job, I have great results, but his overall staff was amazing. They give the best care possible and make you feel like you have known them for years. His office manager Desiree is great. Anything and everything that could possibly be needed from questions to care she was there to help. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lombardo for ANYTHING and ANYONE. His honest opinion, his results, his patient care and everything is more than I have personally witnessed from other Plastic/Cosmetic Surgeons. They are very accommodating to patient needs and they take distance and time into consideration. I cannot express how satisfied I am with Allure Institute for Plastic Surgery in general.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Dr Lombardo and his wife that works with him are very fine People. His Bedside manner and patience are immeasurable. I was in for a Tummy tuck & Lipo a few weeks ago and all went well and looks great! I experienced no pain at all, no Pain Meds taken. My Sister got a Breast Augmentation here and experience no pain also. All I can say is Dr. Lombardo must have Magical Hands!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I recently had a face & brow lift that Doctor Lombardo performed. I was very nervous having this procedure but Dr. Lombardo explained in great details how the procedure would be conducted in terms that I could understand. I was very satisfied with the outcome of my surgery. He is a excellent surgeon who cares about his patients and their concerns. He also has a great staff. I truly would recommend Dr Lombardo.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Dr. Aldo A. Lombardo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL