Ratings for Dr. Rebecca L. Crane

Dr. Crane was an amazing doctor from beginning to end. She went above and beyond her call of duty and helped out tremendously when my insurance company tried to not cover my procedure. She eased my fears, answers all of my questions and is there for her patients 24/7. I wouldn't have gone with anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Crane is AWESOME!! Thirteen years ago I lost 30 pounds along with all of my breast tissue. I was 44 years old and and after breastfeeding 2 babies there was a chance that I would need a lift as well as implants which concerned me. Well, not with Dr. Crane! She is a miracle worker! She is also has a very relaxed, comfortable rapport with her patients.I love her!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr Crane is the most down to earth, realistic doctor ever. She is an excellent plastic surgeon as (unfortunately) I have had to use her several times. Her work is beautifully finished! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Rebecca L. Crane's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Kaiser-Permanente