Ratings for Dr. John H. Tiller

Yes, easy to get appointment. Easy to pay up. Surgeon incompetent. Doesnt mind himself that he's incompetent. Preys on male insecurity. Makes a mess of your body.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

Dr. Tiller is absolutely WONDERFUL. I have had my breasts done by him almost ten years ago and everyone comments on how perfect and natural they look. I've recommended many a friend and family member to him and they have all had great results with surgeries. He specializes in men but everyone I've sent to him are women and the breast augmentations have come out just perfectly. I've also seen his work with face lifts and nose jobs on my friends, and they have been exactly right to what my friends have requested. I highly recommend him, and know that his work produces great results for a very very long time.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Do your self a favor, find another Dr. I had a chin implant and Lipo. The cost was $3,500. I have spend another $7,500 on surgery trying to repair the damages, this guy should not be practicing medicine and his staff are a munch of co-artist. they should be ashamed of them self.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I had chest and bicepts,triceps implants years ago.My body inmediatly became beautiful.He was so good to me during the process.He saved me from low self esteem.As a surgeon,the best,as a human being,my ANGEL.Hes taste level to make you look good is more than impressive!I LOVE HIM!!!!!! L.D.from PA.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I recently had buttock implants with Dr. Tiller. I am very happy with the result and I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

In 2006 I had abdominal and flank lipo with him. He warned me in advance that he's more aggressive with Lipo on men, as this leaves us with more muscular definition. I have a decent level of pain tolerance but this was INSANE. I spent 2 days in writhing pain, bleeding all over a hotel bed, unable to eat, communicate, sit up, let alone walk. I developed a post-operative hematoma & he had to do a stab-incision to open it up & release all of the blood & this "stab" left a scar on my pelvis that remains to this day (3 years later). I have ripples on my stomach & flanks. The results are dreadful. I missed 3 weeks of work (he said I be back in a week.) I lost so much blood that it took over a month for my body to recover the loss! When I flew home, I couldn't stand- they needed to wheel me on & off the plane. When I called him to express concerns, HE YELLED AT ME- told me that I was being a child and unreasonable. He's a TERRIBLE surgeon & a worse human being. He shouldn't be operating!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

DO NOT USE HIM!!!! I went in to have a breast lift and implant replacement done. When i woke up after surgery, my implants were vey high and under my arms. He never did a lift. I ended up with 4 boobs. He refused to do a lift until i paid him more money. He left me deformed and i had to spend over $10k to fix the mess he made. His office is very unprofessional, and they have no idea what they are doing. The worst experience of my life. please do your research and have at least 2 consultations before making your decision.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

No rating for this doctor Perhaps maybe jail time!! I had Liposuction May 2005 with Dr Tiller. I was rushed to Broward General Hospital 36 hrs after my surgery because I went septic and I was going into to renal failure and all of my organs were shutting down. I was diagnosed with a soft tissue infection that was eating away at my skin. The short time that I was home, Dr Tiller's advice to my friend was to just keep on giving me the pain pills!! she'll be fine. 1 1/2 months in an induced coma and 5 months having my skin removed at Broward general I lost over 80% of my skin. Chose wisely when you are looking for a plastic surgeon. Dr Paul Wigoda from Ft Lauderdale and Miami was brought onto my case and saved my life! Be smart! google Necrotizing Fascittis and look up, ft Lauderdale woman contracts flesh eating bacteria.....that is my story!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Dr. John H. Tiller's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1980)